| SF9 | Imagine #2 - Taeyang |

Summary: You two had a fight because Taeyang started to act rude against your best friend

Words: 1161.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first time that you saw him that angry, it was the first time he was rude against someone near you, and it was definitely not the first time he got jealous so easily. Taeyang and you had been dating since almost one year, and at this point you know very well what type of boyfriend he is. He gets really jealous when an unknown guy is around you, however, if he knows the guy he will be fine. Or that's what you thought a moment ago.

A while ago you were with your best friend passing a good time, you know him since years now and you think that's why Taeyang got so jealous and aggressive towards him. What happened exactly was that you two were dancing a choreography that you needed to present later on in the studio you both are in, so you started to practice while all SF9 members where in the room. When suddenly you almost fell to the ground, your best friend caught you just in time, and as soon as Taeyang and the other members saw what was happening, they immediately stopped Taeyang that wanted to start a fight with him. Then Tae started to act aggressive towards him, that's why you are mad right now.

Currently you are in another dance room, dancing as a song was playing. That was the best way to calm you down. As you were dancing the door got opened and Taeyang came inside the room. He got behind you and started to dance with you, the dance you were doing was one of many dances you had with Taeyang, that's why he knows the choreography. You two started to dance a long with the rhythm of the song, and you started to get closer and closer. Seconds before the song ended, Taeyang and you ended the dance in the final pose: Taeyang was pulling your waist against him and you two were an inch away from each other faces.

-That's your way of apologizing? – You said mad as you got away from him.

-Y/N. I'm really sorry. And I really mean it – Taeyang said as he walked forward you. Then he took your hand.

-I don't get why you did that, you punch him in the face. My best friend Tae! Do you hear what I'm saying?! He is my best friend! – You said mad as you tried to get off from Tae's grip.

-I know! And I'm very sorry for that, but I can't help myself. You two were so close, like when both of us dance together... I just couldn't handle it – Taeyang said as he looked at you sadly.

-But you can't just go and hit him! That's not right Taeyang. And you always get jealous about anyone – You said as you finally got free from his grip. You are disappointed and you feel that he doesn't trust you like he should. After all you always had showed to him that you only love him, and no one else.

-Y/N... where are you going? - Taeyang asked worried as you got towards the exit.

-I don't know... I just need to think – You said disappointed. After that you started to hear another song playing. Taeyang took your hand and guided you to the middle of the room, and once again he started to dance.

-Put your feelings on the dance floor. Let's see what you truly feel – Taeyang said with a challenging gaze.

Both of you started to dance again and as before you two ended up very close to each other. You finally listened to your heart instead of your mind and angry thoughts. Without hesitation you started to kiss him passionately, at first he was surprised, but then he join the kiss with soft and delicate moves. Then you two got apart and started to stare at each other's eyes.

-That means that you forgive me? – Taeyang asked with a smirk.

-I hate when you do this to me... why do you have to get so jealous? – You complained as you started to embrace him.

-Because I care about you. And I don't like when they get too close to you, I'm the only one that can do that – Taeyang said as he started to caress your head.

-I remember you said that to Dawon when he started to hug me when we were watching a movie together – You said as you released a smile.

-Hey! You are my girl after all, and nobody can have you – Taeyang said as he looked at you with a smile.

-Stop it... don't look at me like that – You said as you blushed a little.

-You are blushing, how cute! – Taeyang said lovely. You looked away from him for a second, then he lifted up your chin gently.

-Y/N... I'm sorry for what I made today. I didn't wanted you to get upset about that – Taeyang said as he started to caress your cheek.

-Okay... I forgive you – You said as you two started to hug tightly. Then out of nowhere the members came out and started to celebrate around you both. And with happy faces they started to jump around.

-Y/N is so sweet! I will never forgive you if you were my boyfriend – Youngbin said as he teased Taeyang, which made you laugh a little.

-Y/N! Don't laugh... Ah, Youngbin stop it – Taeyang said cutely annoyed.

-Hyung, you're lucky. Y/N really needs a break from your jealousness – Chani said as he was jumping and fooling around with Rowoon.

-I totally agree with him – Rowoon said as well while laughing.

-Yes, yes. I agree too – Inseong said while laughing behind Jaeyoon's back.

-Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words – Taeyang said sarcastic.

-Y/N! Y/N! If you ever need to escape from him tell me and I will join – Hwiyoung said while laughing.

-Me too!! – Jaeyoon said as he laughed with Hwiyoung.

-Thank you guys – You said while giggling.

-What? How sweet of you three – Taeyang said as he looked at you confused.

-Taeyang, I have to admit that you messed that up. But hey! We still love you, right Y/N? – Zuho said while patting Taeyang's back.

-Sure we do – You said while laughing.

-Little you, stop laughing – Taeyang said as he pulled you against him.

-Hey stop teasing me, playboy – You said as you touched his lips with your finger.

-Can you stop being such lovebirds?! My god – Dawon said as he looked at you two. Then Tae and you laughed.

-Y/N... I love you – Taeyang said as he stole a quick kiss from you.

-I love you more Taeyang – You said as you kiss him back.

-STOP! – All the rest of the members said as they started to look at you disgusted, making Taeyang and you burst in laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Fantasies! Look forward to this awesome group and their last comeback with "O sole mio".

As always have a wonderful day <3