| UP10TION | Imagine #6 - Kogyeol |

Summary: It's your anniversary with Kogyeol and he has many things prepared for this special day, and everything is going to start in the morning when you are barely getting up from bed

Words: 1083.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey, wake up – Kogyeol said with a soft voice near your ear. You didn't replied to him, you kept on sleeping next to him.

-Y/N, is time to get up... princess – Kogyeol whispered near your ear once again, making you giggle a little. You opened your eyes little by little and you saw Kogyeol smiling at you happily. –Happy anniversary.

-Happy anniversary – You said happily before you yawned, then Kogyeol leaned closer to you and gave you a sweet kiss on your lips. He was moving his lips softly while he was grinning, then both of you got apart and started to cuddle up together.

-How many years have we achieved? – Kogyeol asked while caressing your arm softly.

-Babe, really? – You complained while looking at him.

-Yah! Don't get mad at me, I just forgot the number – Kogyeol said as he started to back hug you.

-Three – You said while playing with his hands.

-Wow~ three years already? For me it feels that everything started yesterday – Kogyeol said while smiling, then he reloaded his chin on top of your shoulder.

-Why babe? – You asked as you kept playing with his fingers.

-Because I still love you like the first time everything began – Kogyeol said as a whisper near your neck, you got shivers right after his words since you could feel his breath against your skin. He started to give little and gentle kisses to your neck while he started to pull you against him.

-Hmm... Kogyeol – You said as he kept on kissing your neck.

-Yes?

-I have something important to tell you – You said as you looked at him. He immediately stopped and stared at you concerned by the look in your eyes, then he started to caress your cheek.

-What's wrong Y/N? – Kogyeol asked with a smile.

-My mom called me last night, she told me the time I have left before I get back to college – You said as you looked at him concerned, as soon as you said those words Kogyeol's smile faded away and turned into a glare of full concern.

-How long do you have? – Kogyeol asked a bit down.

-A month – You said while taking his hands. Kogyeol started to embrace you tight and then he just whispered near your ear.

-I don't want you to go.

-I don't want to go either... I wish I could stay longer – You said while caressing his hair, both of you laid down on the bed again and while Kogyeol was embracing you and hiding his face on your shoulder, you were just caressing his hair gently.