| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #11 - DK |

Summary: After a long time of loving each other, is finally the time to be together

Words: 1117.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brother's group is once again reunited, everybody was celebrating the great comeback they had with "YMMD", and everything is thanks to Carats and the hard work they did.

A day outside the dorms was perfect for everybody, and a walk through nature was even better. The manager suggested SVT to go and have a camping celebration which no one complained about, and actually, everyone was very excited to go to.

Currently, everyone is having a nice morning enjoying the fresh air; Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Woozi are fooling around while singing happily, Jun, Minghao and Seokmin are looking up to the sky while talking. Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon are making new raps with the things they see around, so fun.

Dino and Hoshi are dancing happily while the speakers are playing 'Holiday', and lastly, you are with your brother and Joshua. Everyone seems to be relaxing at last, and you are very happy about that.

-I'm happy you could join us – Seungcheol said cheerfully.

-I wouldn't miss these vacations – You chuckled.

-Good vacations after an amazing winning streak – Joshua said proudly.

-I know, right? It was everything for us – Seungcheol sighed while looking at Joshua happily.

-I have to say that I'm very proud of every single one of you, the album was wonderful – You smiled while looking around the place, looking at all the members having a peaceful time.

-Thanks, little sister – Seungcheol said while patting your head.

-Hmm, now that we have time to spare, do you think we should focus on something else than music? – Joshua questioned while looking at your brother with a mischievous smile.

-Sure – Your brother chuckled.

-Hmm, Scoups, what are you talking about? – You asked confused.

-Uh, nothing important at all, just your feelings for DK – Seungcheol said while elbowing your side.

-Yah! That's private – You blushed.

-Come on, sweetie! You've been so in love with him since a while now – Joshua claimed.

-Yes, but I don't think he likes me back – You admitted.

-Who knows? Everything can happen – Seungcheol said. -Vernon and Joshua are together, and no one saw that coming – He smiled.

-Hmm, yes, we are – Joshua said happily while admiring Vernon from the distance.

-You are right in that – You said while placing your chin on the palm of your hand.