| NCT 127 | Imagine #2 - Jungwoo |

Summary: The origins of the cute couple (A LOT OF CUTENESS, YOU ARE WARNED)

Words: 1607.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today seems like a good day to go out but you are stuck in a project you have to do with Jaemin and Chenle, you three decided to do the last task for the class together so now you have to be with them for a while. Besides the new member from the team, Jisung; he wasn't working good at all with the last team he had in the class, and according to him it was because Chenle wasn't with him, so now he'll be with you.

Currently, you are settling everything inside your apartment's living room; treats, drinks, and the table you are going to make the cardboard on. After a short time of being done, you began to hear gentle knocks on the door which was odd for you since Jaemin is usually really loud.

You stood up from the couch and got all the way to the entrance, and as soon as you opened the door you saw Jungwoo. He's your crush since you met Jaemin and his group of friends, and that's only Jeno's fault since he insisted to take you over to SM Entertainment.

-Y/N? – Jungwoo asked while looking at you; rosy cheeks, your head just thinking about his beauty, and your ears focused on his soft voice.

-Oh, geez, girl – Chenle said while getting inside your apartment.

-Hmm, I don't think it was a good idea to bring him – Jaemin said while looking at you, then he passed right beside Jungwoo and you.

-Calm down, he's just a person – Jisung rolled his eyes and got inside your place as well.

-Are you okay, Y/N? – Jungwoo asked while looking at you confused.

-Oh, hmm, yeah – You said while concentrating in reality again. -Come on in – You said nervously.

-Thank you – Jungwoo smiled.

Literal dead kill.

Everyone started to settle down and began to leave everything in order to start the work, you wanted to help out but you are way too occupied admiring Jungwoo.

-Y/N, we really need your help – Jisung said while looking at you.

-Hmm, sure – You nodded after blinking several times.

-Do you need help? – Jungwoo asked.

-Eh... - You said before you forgot how to speak.

-What she's trying to say is, "yes, thank you" – Jaemin said while patting your shoulder.

-Noona, breathe in and breathe out, we'll finish this in no time – Chenle smiled before patting your back.

-Okay – You said before looking at Jungwoo, who started to work on your team's project.