| AB6IX | Imagine #2 - Lee Daehwi |

Summary: Woojin's revenge on Daehwi

Words: 1207.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night and you weren't sleepy at all. You heard from your best friend that their group will have a special Vlive around this hour, so, you turned on your iPad and waited for the "live" to start. Woojin told you to bother Daehwi as much as you could since it's going to be recorded and he wants to get revenge on him; it seems that Daehwi made him clean up all the rooms from the dorm. Knowing that made you want to laugh but you kept it in since you thought that the members already laughed enough at him.

Right now, you have your phone beside you, the fairy lights of your room turned on and some candles light up; the iPad ready with the "live" and you can't help but stare at your boy. It started pretty nice, they talked about their day and how they felt during it, and then continued with reading comments and talking about their fans.

Suddenly, you received a message.

-It's time – Woojin.

You smiled before answering with an "okay", then you searched for your conversations with Daehwi and started to send him something corny.

-Hello, baby lamb, how are you? – You sent.

Immediately, you glanced at the iPad screen and waited to see Daehwi's reaction. It made you laugh because he started to smile so much.

-Yah~ why are you smiling so much? – Donghyun asked.

-Whoa! It's Y/N – Woong spoke while getting towards him, then he saw your message.

Woojin laughed; of course.

-I thought she was asleep already – Daehwi said before typing on his phone, then you received a text.

-Hey~ I'm good; here with the members – Daehwi wrote.

-But what are you doing up so late? Aren't you sleepy? – He asked.

-No, not really. I can't sleep and to be honest, I wish you were here – You sent.

Once again, you waited to see his reaction.

-Yah! Why is she saying so cute things? She's never like this – Daehwi questioned while blushing out.

-The hour makes people change – Youngmin teased.

-Agree – Woong smiled.

-Maybe she's thinking about you a lot – Donghyun suggested.

-Yah, let me answer - Daehwi smiled shyly.