| A.C.E | Imagine #3 - Chan |

Summary: You like your best friend a lot for some time now, and you want to tell him how you feel but you are too afraid to be rejected because of his work

Words: 833.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today you were about to meet with Chan at your house, it was time for you two to talk face to face. It's been a while since both of you want to know how you feel about each other. You like him a lot for a long time, however, his contract establishes that he can't have a couple nor he can be dating.

Chan is your best friend for a long time, you've seen him grow in terms of their career and the way he's becoming such an amazing Idol. At this point you think that maybe he already knows your feelings for him so you want to comfort him as soon as possible, you have an idea of what he's going to say to you and how he's going to reject you but after all, you want to try at least and say your feelings to him.

While thinking about what to say and how to act in front of him, you received a text from Chan saying that he already arrived and that he was running to your house. Immediately you walked towards the front entrance and you opened up the door for him, Chan got inside in a hurry and as soon as he was inside you closed the door.

-Thanks, the press was right behind me – Chan said while breathing heavily.

-No, problem – You said while walking towards the living room. Chan followed you all the way until both of you sat down on the couch, once again you glared at him and then you just sighed. –I don't want to take much time from your schedule so I'll go to the point.

-Okay – Chan said while looking at you a bit confused.

-I know that Hansol already told you about my feelings and that all the group is bothering you with me. I just want you to know everything... it's the truth – You said shyly while looking away from him.

-Since when though? – Chan asked.

-Since when? – You said surprised. –Well, a few months now – You said embarrassed.

-*Chuckle* you know you look so cute when you're like that? – Chan said while placing your hands on top of his lap, then he started to caress them gently.

-I-I'm not – You said nervously.

-Y/N... you are my best friend and I don't want anyone to hurt you, but I'm afraid that if I tell you what I have in mind I'll be the person that can you– Chan said while looking at you concerned.

-I know you don't love me, don't worry. *Chuckle* even though I know you can't be in a relationship – You said as you tried to keep it cool and just stay calm.

-I can't be in a public relationship – Chan said. –But I can feel what is to love – He whispered sweetly near your ear.

As soon as he said that you looked at him surprised, at that point you were speechless and the only thing you could feel was your cheeks getting warmer and your heart beating faster.

-What do you mean? – You asked while looking at him with rosy cheeks.

-Hmm, what I mean is that I love you too. I love you back and that's why the members keep on bothering me – Chan said as he looked at you happily.

-I-I don't know what to say – You said with a nervous smile.

-Let's give us a chance, I don't see why not to – Chan said as he started to caress your cheek.

-But... your contract. Chan, you can't be dating anyone – You said while looking at him concerned.

-Don't worry, no one will know – Chan said while smiling at you.

Without even thinking about it you let your face down making it reload on top of Chan's shoulder, then you let a sigh out. Chan started to pat your back gently while he started to get closer to you, then both of you started to snuggle and cuddle up together.

"It's just impossible" – You thought while holding Chan's hands tightly.

-Are you okay? – Chan asked as he looked at you.

-Yes, I was just... wondering how everything will go from now on – You said while smiling at him.

-Well – Chan said as he started to back hug you. –Everything will be perfect because I'm with you Y/N.

-Yah~ you are so cute – You said while giggling a bit.

-*Chuckle* I'm not – Chan whispered near your ear. –I love you Y/N.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this imagine that now is part of this 'August Edition'. This is a suggested imagine that I owe, so hopefully like it softseok- and enjoy reading.

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, let me know and I'll do my best to make it. As always have a wonderful day!