| NCT DREAM | Imagine #2 - Chenle |

Summary: You and Chenle are together since 6 months and you are so happy by his side, however, he hasn't told anyone about your relationship and the only ones that know this are the members

Summary: You and Chenle are together since 6 months and you are so happy by his side, however, he hasn't told anyone about your relationship and the only ones that know this are the members. You aren't angry at him because he hasn't said anything yet since you understand his position as an Idol, but at the same time, you want the world to know that he's yours and that you are his.

Words: 1431.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of a tedious day for everyone. You've been working hard all day on your homework and the project you have from high school, you were busy in your daily schedule after school since you have other activities as well. But now it's time to relax and have a really good rest, and since it's 8:00 pm you are planning on watching the TV for a bit and then you just want to do the things that you couldn't because all the work you had to do. Luckily your parents aren't home since they went to a party since your father got promoted at work, yeah, they are that type of parents who always celebrate something. Like your relation with Chenle, they celebrated you for an entire week. Pretty crazy.

While humming a song you started to put your school material inside your backpack when suddenly your phone started to ring, so you took it and looked at the screen letting you know that someone wanted to make a video call.

-Hey baby girl – Chenle said with a smile as soon as you answered.

-Hey – You said while laughing a bit. –You called, I thought you couldn't at this hour – You said surprised.

-Well, I made a space for you just as I promised – Chenle said happily.

-Love that! – You said before you placed the phone on your vanity, then you closed the backpack and took the phone again. You walked all the way to the living room and then you looked at Chenle again. –So how was the day? – You asked.

-Fun but tiring, and I bet yours was a bit boring, right? – Chenle said while looking at you.

-A bit, a lot of drama went down at high school so it wasn't that boring – You said with a settle smirk.

-*Chuckle* what happened? – Chenle asked curiously.

-One friend showed Kpop for the first time to one of her friends, and she showed her 'We Go Up' music video – You said happily.

-Ooh, really?

-Yup and the drama came when she started to scream your name. Like she started to say that you two were dating and stuffs when suddenly my friend told her that he was already in a relationship so she almost said that we were dating – You said while acting that you were totally fine about the fact that nobody knows you are together.

-*Laugh* and you weren't jealous? – Chenle asked.

-No, I'm not a jealous person – You said while rolling your eyes with a smile.