| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #2 - Jun |

Month Edition: January - 2018

Summary: A pleasant day on the beach with your boyfriend Jun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were slowly walking beside the ocean waves as you played with the sand with your bare feet. Suddenly, you felt a warm grip from your waist pulling you up.

-Jun! Let me down! Jun! - You giggled as soon as you noticed the person teasing you.

-Sorry, princess. But I can't hear you! - Jun chuckled while playfully moving you around.

-Ah, prince, let me down! Junnie! - You laughed while holding onto his hands on your belly.

-Okay, okay, I'll stop, then. - Jun said as he put you down on the sand again, then both of you laughed and started to walk together while holding hands.

-The ocean looks beautiful. - You mentioned while glancing at the horizon.

-Do you want to get in? - Jun asked while looking at you with a smile.

-Sure. Wait, what?--

Before you could say anything, Jun carried you bride style and dumped you in the water. Now, you were all wet, making him laugh at you. But then, you stood up and just released an evil smirk before glancing at him.

-Prince, you want a hug? - You asked while walking to his place.

-No thanks, bye! - Jun chuckled before he started to run away from you.

-Jun, come here! - You laughed while chasing him from behind.

Both of you started running, and you splashed some water at Jun when you were close to the coast. The two of you began playing like kids as both continued to throw each other into the water. And in the end, both of you got covered in water from head to toes.

-Come here, princess. - Jun said while looking at you, starting to get tired.

-Huh? That doesn't seem like a good idea, sorry. - You chuckled while keeping your guard up.

-Trust me! You'll see that I want to do something fun. - Jun smiled before he caught you. Then, he guided you to the coast, both walking deeper into the water. Eventually, the surface left your feet, and both began to float. Shortly, you swam while laughing together when suddenly Jun started to sing a song for you.

"Your mouth is like medicine, and god, I wish you weren't so innocent. I, I, I just want to make you feel loved..."

-Jun, are you singing my favorite song? - You asked while listening to his melodic voice.

-Our favorite song, princess. - Jun clarified while smiling at you.

After playing some more and swimming across the water, you went back to the coast and sat on the sand. Both admired the beautiful sunset while staying close to one another. Jun kissed your shoulder as you began to caress his black and wet hair.

-That was fun. Thanks for a great time, Y/N. - Jun sincerely said while still looking at the sunset.

-Thanks to you, prince. I just wanted you to have a great time after all the hard work you put in Seventeen's comeback. - You admitted while glancing at him.

-I appreciate it. Thanks, princess. - Jun spoke while looking at you with a gentle smile. Then, you stared at each other for some moments, causing you to giggle, slightly embarrassed.

-What? - You asked with a subtle smile.

-Let's make this day more enjoyable. - Jun said before getting up from the sand, then helping you stand as well.

Briefly, Jun walked towards the umbrella you placed with your stuff. And then, he took out his phone from the bag and then searched for a song on the phone before leaving it aside.

-Come on, Y/N, I know you know this song! - Jun said while dancing to the song, giving you his hand while smiling your way.

-Oh, well, why not! - You chuckled before taking his hand. Then, both started to dance to the song Jun played from his phone.

As you continued to move alongside Jun, you were getting lost in his smile and the silly things he does to make you feel happy. You kept admiring your boyfriend, but then, he took your hand and sat down with you while the song is still playing.

-That was fun! - You said while looking at Jun.

-Sure, it was! You still know how to dance, love. - Jun said while teasing you. Then, you gave him a little push on his shoulder, making him laugh at your reaction. Suddenly, he started to look at you again, which released your giggles instantly. The look on Jun's face gives you joy; after all, he looks happier than ever.

Eventually, Jun leaned closer to you, starting to caress the bottom of your lips. You knew he was teasing you, so you gave him the same affection by softly stroking hair, making him blush. You chuckled at his reaction, but without any hesitation, Jun held your chin and leaned closer. He kissed your lips, slowly moving while enjoying the sensation and deepening it as you followed his lead. It lasted until both of you ran out of breath, and right after that, you looked happily into each other eyes.

-I love you, Jun, I do. - You murmured while caressing his cheek.

-I love you, even more, princess. - Jun smiled before he kissed your forehead. Then, both of you started to look at the beautiful sunset while holding your hands on the sand. You two cuddling next to each other while laughing at your sudden clinginess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully,  you enjoyed the story, CARATS! I'll make more in the future; that's a deal. <3

If you want, you can leave me suggestions for the next "imagine," and I'll do my best to write it.

Jun's books

INFATUATION, THE SERIES:

Mirror, Mirror -- Season 1 (Completed).

Reflection: Clear Love -- Season 2 (Completed).