| GOT7 | Imagine #2 - Yugyeom |

Summary: You are an "I GOT7" and you are a huge fan of Yugyeom, the maknae

Summary: You are an "I GOT7" and you are a huge fan of Yugyeom, the maknae. You decided to leave behind your fear and go to confess to him.

Words: 1049.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now you are at the entrance of a fan sign from your favorite group GOT7, you are waiting so excited and nervous to meet the guys, well excepting Jackson, you now him since you were little, and he is your best friend of all time. Slowly all the fans started to move forward, and with each step you started to feel nervous because today was the day you were going to confess your love to Yugyeom. Suddenly you felt a grip on your wrist pulling you out of the line of fans. Now you are were all the staff is at.

-What?! Wait, who are you?!

-Relax Y/N it's me, Jackson.

-Jackson?! What do you think you're doing?! Are you trying to ruin my plan?!

-NO Y/N! But this is not the way to confess to him, that giant maknae is very shy, and he will probably run if you tell him that seriously.

-But... when then?

-I have an idea, now go home, I'm sure your mom didn't let you go out, am I right?

-Yeah... but if someone else wins Yugyeom, I'm going to come for you.

-*Laugh* alright Y/N, don't worry I have a better idea.

You went to your house, and stayed there waiting for a call or text from Jackson, you really love Yugyeom, you really want to make him happy, and just knowing that he doesn't know that breaks your heart. Some hours passed by and now it's midnight, then you received a message from Jackson, it was a direction to somewhere. You decided to call him.

-Jackson, can you talk now?

-Yes, I'm in my bed, what's the matter?

-Why you send me a direction?

-It's part of the plan, and look I talked with our manager and the company about this situation.

-What?! JACKSON?! Are you crazy?!!

-Relax, if Yugyeom accepts to go out with you it's going to be official now, they gave him the permission to go out in public with you. So now everyone is going to know that you two are together.

-Well if he accepts though. And thanks but you should've wait, maybe he will not accept my feelings for him.

-Y/N don't feel down, there's a lot of boys in this world, and who knows what's going to happen.

-You have a point there.

-I do. Now go to sleep Y/N it's pretty late.

-Okay, goodnight Jackson.

-Goodnight Y/N.

You ended the call, right now you have a lot of thoughts inside your head, you noticed that Jackson was so confident about this whole "acceptance" from Yugyeom, and you couldn't understand why... it's very weird for you.

The next day you were ready to go to the place Jackson specify you in yesterday's text, you are on your way to the place, luckily your mother was at work so it wasn't a problem at all if you got out of the house. You are at the place, and as you started to look your surroundings, you were at a little cafeteria, it was pretty neat and cute. You sat down in one of the outside tables and started to wait someone, you really don't know why are you there, Jackson didn't told you anything yesterday that you talked.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was Jackson.

-Jackson? What are we doing here?

-No time to explain, the giant maknae is coming, act cool and good luck. Love you Y/N.

-What?! Jackson?! Come here! -. Jackson ran away from the place right in front your eyes, "Now what am I going to do?" you ask nervously to yourself. You heard a familiar voice coming from behind, is Yugyeom. As soon as you heard his voice you became a rock, you couldn't move.

-Are you Y/N?

-Yes, nice to meet you, you might be Yugyeom, right?
-Yes. I have met you before, right?

-Actually it was in one concert of your group, we met backstage.

-The girl from backstage, of course... -Yugyeom murmured.

-Excuse me?

-No nothing, so why are we here?

-I wanted to tell you something that really means a lot to me.

-I'm listening.

-Since we met I have been a huge fan of yours, but it wasn't normal at all, it was another type of feeling I never felt before. I... I really like you, I... love you not just as a fan, I love you like the person you are, and I love you because your feelings and personality -. You instantly blush, and you looked down with your eyes closed because the embarrassment. You could feel that Yugyeom was nervous.

-Well, I want to tell you that you are the calmest "Brownie" I ever met. You are very brave to say this to me -. Suddenly Yugyeom took your hands and started to press them tightly.

-I had change since the day we met too. For me it was weird to see a fan so calm with the other members, and more with Jackson-hyung. You really are unique Y/N. I really appreciate your bravery, and I will be delighted if you and I could start something together -. As soon as you heard those words, you couldn't believe what you were hearing, "Am I dreaming?" you asked dumbly to yourself. Yugyeom stood up from the chair and went on to hug you, he embrace you so warmly and shyly that you started to do the same, but without any warning your tears started to fall down. Yugyeom noticed that and started to smile warmly.

-Why are you crying?

-Sorry, I, I, this is a dream, right?

-*Laugh* Of course not, stop crying and enjoy this new stage in our lives.

-Thank you Yugyeom.

-Hey, no need to thank me, I really want to be closer with you Y/N, I do love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! I hope you enjoy this imagine 'I Got7' and 'Brownies', sorry for the late update.

If you have any other suggestions let me now and I'll do my best to make it! I love you and have a lovely day. <3