| EXO | Imagine #1 - Baekhyun |

Summary: It's been a long time since you last seen Baekhyun, he was your boyfriend, well he still thinks that you are his, even though you already talk with him

Words: 933.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are heading over to a park where you are planning to see Baekhyun. He told you that he's back at Seoul and that he wanted to see you, he said that both of you needed to talk.

The story behind Baekhyun and you is pretty complicated since you think that he deserves better, you always compare yourself with his friends and how better he could be with them. You are really pretty, however you don't see that in your eyes, for that reason you broke up with him, even though he keeps on treating you like his girlfriend. You don't dislike him or anything like that, you really love him to be honest, but you can't be with him because you think you aren't enough for him.

You are arriving to the park after some time of walking by yourself. You saw Baekhyun through the distance, he was standing there like if he was searching for someone. You got near him as soon as he saw you there.

-Y/N! I miss you so much! – Baekhyun said as he hugged you.

-Same, it's good to see you again – You said as you tried to hide your excitement of seeing him again.

-Wow, you really don't give a damn that I came back, right? – Baekhyun said as he broke the hug.

-I do care Baekhyun, but you are my ex-boyfriend so it's weird that you called me.

-I called you because for me this is not over, you didn't gave me an explanation or anything for us to get away from what we feel.

-We talked about this a hundred times already, why can you just accept it?

-Accept it? No Y/N, why can't you accept that you love me? Why you can't tell me why you want to break up? – Baekhyun said a bit mad.

-I really don't want to fight, okay? You just arrived and it's going to be better if I go.

-Oh so are you running away from me now?

-What? Of course not, why should I?

-Because for some reason you want us to get apart from this relationship.

-Baekhyun... I told you already that you deserve better.

-And I already told you that you are perfect for me as you are – Baekhyun said as he started to hold your hands.

-I'm not...

-Yes you are. Y/N tell me what changed between us? Tell me what changed?

-Nothing... I still care about you, and I still think about you a lot... but I'm not enough for you, after all you are and idol.

-And what about that? If we have each other, everything is going to be better.

-Do you think so?

-Of course! Y/N you were the only girl that could steal my heart in a second, no one else can do that, and all EXO members know that.

-*Giggle* I guess that's sweet of you to say.

-I know... now tell me why the freak you wanted to end up with me?-. You started to look down to the floor and Baekhyun started to press your hands gently, you didn't wanted to tell him about your feelings about yourself, but you needed to tell him the truth.

-A while back when you were preparing your comeback with EXO I realized how talented and good looking you were so I felt like if you deserved more. More than me, someone that can fit with you perfectly. And by that time we were together, so that's why I decided to break up with you.

-Are you kidding me, right? Just for that?! Babe you are perfect! You don't have to feel insecure about yourself, or about our relationship. And everyone in this world is talented. Don't worry about that – Baekhyun said as he started to caress your cheek.

-Well, I felt like you needed someone better.

-Babe just forget that, and you told this to one of the members?

-Yes, to Kai, but he told me that I was wrong about that.

-And why you didn't listen to him?! You know how much pain we could've saved? I mean I know that you suffer when we "broke up".

-Did Chen told you? – You said surprised.

-Of course he did! He was so worried when he told me.

-I'm sorry for that.

-It's all in the past now, so we don't have to live that again.

-So is everything back as it was?

-It never changed for me Y/N, I still love you since the first day you came into my life.

-That's really sweet of you... you have been really sweet, are you alright?

-*Laugh* traveling a lot had change me in some aspects a bit.

-*Giggle* I can clearly see that.

-*Laugh* Come here baby-. Baekhyun open his arms and started to embrace you tightly, so do you. You started to look at each other deeply in the eyes, and he gave you a sweet kiss in your forehead making you blush. He started to laugh a little, you were looking so cute at that point. He kept on embracing you, and you were caressing his hair gently. Finally everything was better between both of you, now the rest is going to be amazing by his side.

-Y/N?

-Yes prince?

-Don't you try to leave me, okay?

-I can't, because you don't let me.

-You have a point there baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi EXO-L's I hope you liked this imagine, I'm sorry if it's too short but I want to save the best for later, I promise that I'm going to publish more EXO imagines soon!

Hope you have a wonderful day! <3