| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #5 - Jun |

Summary: Jun and you are on a lovely trip together back to his home town, you two are enjoying your relationship remembering the good old times and making new amazing memories together

Words: 1263.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are walking through the streets of China, the weather was so nice throughout the morning so you decided to just enjoy it with the best company you could ever ask for. He's holding your hand tight while admiring the beautiful nature around you, the shops that can be found while walking, and just enjoying the moments you share.

-You look pretty happy prince – You said with a sweet smile while looking at him.

-I'm happy, I'm excited and just enjoying to be here – Jun said while looking at you happily. –I'm glad you could come to my home town, and that you met my parents.

-I'm glad too, I wanted to come after all and yesterday was actually really nice. I wanted to meet your family since a while ago – You said as you two kept walking through the streets.

-Today is going to be different, I have something planned – Jun said as he smirked.

-What is it? – You asked curious.

-You'll see, it's a surprise so I can't tell you much – Jun said before he chuckled.

-Yah! You should tell me, Jun – You complained cutely.

-*Chuckle* you won't get anything out of me even with that face – Jun said while pocking your cheek.

Right after that Jun guided you towards a restaurant he really likes and you two had the perfect lunch together, in between laughs and good vibes you ate really nicely and in some occasions Jun received calls from Jeonghan and Hoshi who are so curious to know how the trip was going.

Later that day you two went back to the house you are staying on, and you played all the day together while Jun tried to teach you some Chinese, this trip was going incredibly amazing and you think you are the luckiest girl in the world for having someone like Jun next to you. Right now Jun and you are laying down on the living room's couch while watching a movie, and even if you tried to watch the movie Jun kept singing in Chinese just for you.

-You know I love your voice? – You said while holding his hand gently.

-Yes. Do you know I love you? – Jun whispered near your ear.

-*Giggle* yah! Stop teasing – You said shyly as you kept watching the movie. Without hesitation Jun grabbed your chin gently and he got closer to your lips, he started to kiss you deeply and delicately; always so charming, always so respectful trying to treat you like the most pure thing in the world. You kept on kissing while you started to caress his hair and he was surrounding your waist with his arms, when suddenly Jun's phone started to ring.

-Why they always have to ruin our moments? – Jun complained as he got apart from you, he took his phone that was on the coffee table next to the couch and then he answered the phone call.

-Hello? – Jun said a soon as he picked up the phone. Jun kept on talking while you were just admiring him, as he kept on talking you caressed his hair. After some minutes he finished the phone call and he immediately looked at you.

-Get ready – Jun said with a wide smile.

-Ready for what? – You asked confused.

-You'll see if you come with me – Jun said as he caressed your cheek.

-Alright – You said while smiling. You putted on your shoes again, you took a sweeter out and putted on as well while Jun was getting ready too. As soon as both of you were ready to go, you got out from the house and Jun started to guide you through to somewhere else.

*TIME LATER*

You have your eyes covered up by a blindfold Jun putted on top of your eyes at some point while you were walking through the streets, you can hear the sound of the water, the sound of crickets and the wind moving through the space in between the place.

-Y/N – Jun said. –Do you remember our first date? – Jun asked as he guided you somewhere.

-Yes, it was chaotic. The members where spying on us and they wouldn't let us alone – You said while laughing a little.

-It wasn't as intimate as I wanted it to be, and even now they keep watching us so that's why I brought you to this trip with me – Jun said sweetly.

-Well, I'm having my best days here with you so it's working – You said happily. Jun stopped guiding you and you stood still, you don't know what's happening since you only see black in front your eyes.

-Y/N, I want to tell you how much you mean to me... how grateful I am because you helped me to get through so many things I struggled with – Jun said before he removed the blindfold off your eyes. As soon as you focus on your surroundings, you noticed the dark night with a shining moon above you two. You were in a peaceful place; the sound of the water comes from the lake in front of you, the crickets come from the grass you're stepping on and the wind is just there making the night feel a bit colder. You could see tiny lights coming from the dragonflies flying by and to top it all of Jun was behind you back hugging you tightly while hiding his face on your neck.

-Do you like it? – Jun asked with a lovely voice.

-It's perfect... I love it, thank you Jun – You said while looking at him happily.

-Everything for you – Jun said before you two sat down on the grass. –I know you enjoy the nature, and I knew this place since a long time so I wanted you to see it too – Jun said as he grabbed your hands gently.

-You really thought about everything, huh? – You said while looking around happily. Then you gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek which captured his attention right away, you looked at him happily and just completely in love. –Thank you Jun, thanks for loving me – You said while caressing his hair.

-I love you that's why I think about you, I care about you that's why I brought you here, and you mean the world to me that's why I'll ask you to share the rest of your life with me-. As soon as Jun said those words he kneeled while taking out a little box from his jean's pocket, you were in shock and the only thing you could do was hug him tight in total surprise. –Y/N, do you want to marry me? – Jun asked while looking at you with a bright smile.

-I'd love to – You said excited while tearing up. Jun immediately placed the beautiful ring on your finger and right after that he cleaned up your tears.

-You shouldn't cry – Jun said while laughing, then he got closer to you and with gentleness he started to kiss you deeply. He surrounded your waist with his arms while you started to caress his back, you followed the rhythm of his lips and in every kiss you got lost in his dark shiny eyes.

-I love you Y/N, I'm glad you are here with me – Jun said as he looked at you happily.

-Jun... I love you even more, never doubt about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this imagine carats! This Imagine is specially to celebrate the day that the world met Jun, his birthday is here and we have to celebrate the gift we have nowadays.

Keep supporting Seventeen, they are so talented and full of love and just total kindness. Thank you so much for loving our king of china and let's stay together for more time. Happy birthday to our favorite king of all, Jun thank you for being here!