| UP10TION | Imagine #2 - Wei |

Summary: Just a chill out day date with your Way (Wei)

Words: 536.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it's the unusual lazy day that your boyfriend gets rarely by his company, luckily you can spend your free time together.

You're just about to wake up from bed, "it was nice to sleep more time than usual" you thought while stretching your arms. You're all awake now so you looked around the room trying to center yourself on today's plans. As soon as you turn your head left down you saw Wei sleeping, he look like a little angel... you caressed his cheek gently and carefully you got out of bed. Suddenly you felt a grip on your hand.

-You're planning to leave alone your prince? I hope you know the consequences-. Wei released a smirk with a lazy morning gaze. You just giggle because the cute scene.

-No, I'm going to prepare breakfast, now let me go dirty you-. Wei pulled you closer to his face making you blush quite a bit. He kept smiling lazily and you couldn't help yourself from laughing at his cute way of affection. You really love him.

Wei let you go so you went right straight to the kitchen, immediately you started to cook both breakfasts. Finally you finished, you cooked pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries, you serve them on the plates and before you could do anything else you found yourself trapped in a warm tight back hug.

-Good morning princess.

-Morning my prince, how was your sleep?

-Incredibly good, I woke up with the most beautiful angel in the whole world.

-Really? I wonder who was-. Wei started to attack your face with cute little kisses all over your face, you couldn't stop giggling and smiling just as him.

Both of you went to the living room, and sat down on the couch, Wei leaned up a plate of pancakes towards you, he cut a pice of it and gave it it to you just like a baby. You lightly laughed and accepted the piece of pancake. You kept feeding each other like little kids and when you were done both of you lay down on the couch, cuddling up tightly. Wei kissed your head making you feel secure and loved.

-Y/N.

-Yes Wei?

-You're going to be with me forever, right?

-Of course Wei, I will never leave you.

-Great! Because I can't live without your pancakes-. You got apart from him, you were looking at him very confused and mad, even though you know he's teasing you. Wei laugh at your reaction, he leaned up and took the back of your head gently, in between laughs Wei pull you closer to his lips, you where an inch away from them.

-I know you want them-. Wei is absolutely teasing you badly. You bite your lips softly trying to avoid Wei's lips.

-Oh, fine-. You gave up so kindly you putted your hands on Wei's face, and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. You got apart from him, but it seems that Wei wasn't satisfied so he kissed you this time, but he kissed you passionately. You got apart because the lack of air.

-That's why you're my favorite pancake of them all, I love you Y/N~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to leave me a suggestion for another imagine, send me a message, and I will do my best to make it. 💙