| NCT 127 | Imagine #3 - Johnny |

Summary: A bad arguing time after a concert night

Words: 1278.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some days ago, Johnny invited you to NCT's concert here at Seoul; he wanted you to come really bad so you accepted to go and support the boys in the best way possible.

Nothing went as planned at the end; Johnny and you had a fight after the concert, and you can't deny that it was mostly your fault. Everything started when you were congratulating everyone inside the room, but the time came to greet Johnny, he was more occupied with the camera. He was recording the scenes backstage for JCC.

At first, you were happy to see him enjoying everything he was doing but by each second you felt that you were left behind. Right after he finished recording, he began to hang out with the rest of his groupmates, and you were with the staff; it seems that he didn't even notice you were there looking at him, just waiting for him to hug you and tell you "thank you for coming".

The next thing that happened was a fight when you two got home, he was pissed since you complained about being left behind. Johnny got so annoyed and mad, making him say things like "You aren't my priority anymore, I have more things to do and to take care of". Then he followed his words and concluded: "You should be happy I'm making my dreams come true, and instead, you want attention".

You were hurt after his words, which led you to stop the communication with him. You stopped talking, calling and seeing each other.

Nowadays, you can't tell if it's been a month or so since you stopped seeing him. Luckily, you still in contact with the rest of NCT members; however, you can't deny you miss Johnny beside you.

The boys had been telling you how he was doing, and how much the things had changed since you left.

"He's struggling" – Yuta said.

"No one can cheer him up" – Doyoung admitted.

"He barely eats with us, now, he eats alone inside his room" – Mark spoke.

"I'm worried, he overworks more than any other time" – Taeyong expressed.

"I miss to hang out with him, but he never wants to go out" – Jaehyun sighed.

And the rest of the members have the same comments, and even worse; Taeil once told you that he heard him crying at night when they barely arrived from practicing, and Haechan admitted that he wasn't going to some practices as well.

NCT begged you to go and see him, talk to him and try to solve out the problem you have. Something you can't deny is that you are still very hurt by his words, but at the same time maybe you provoked everything by complaining and believing he wasn't there for you as he once was.