| GOT7 | Imagine #6 - Jackson |

Summary: Going on tour, destination: LA

Words: 1232.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today the weather seems to be cleared out; shiny skies, some clouds here and there with a gentle breeze all over the city. It looks like a perfect day to go out and have some fun but since you are here as a companion, you don't know if you can go out and enjoy the beautiful day.

Currently, you are inside the hotel room waiting for the members to go out from JB's room; GOT7 manager is talking with them about the tour and other stuff you don't have any clue about, therefore, you might not be involved with them at all.

-Why so sad? – You heard Jackson say.

You looked up at the door where you can see Jackson getting inside the room, then, you looked down again facing your closed fists.

-I'm not sad, I'm just thinking – You told.

-Aha, and my name is Jaebum – Jackson joked before sitting next to you on the bed. -Hey, are you okay? You've been down lately – He asked while surrounding your shoulder with his arm.

-I'm fine, it's just that I'm not sure if it was the best idea to come with everybody to the tour – You admitted.

-How can you doubt your decision? It was the best option you could take! Everybody loves you, even manager-hyung! – Jackson smiled happily, then he kissed your cheek. -Actually, everyone is having fun with you around us – He assured.

-Thanks – You said with a settle smile.

-You know, maybe we can go out today – Jackson said. -We have a day off for us to enjoy the city, and maybe we can go to the beach; they are really pretty – He suggested.

-Are you for real? – You asked surprised.

-I am – He nodded while holding you tighter against him. -You deserve to rest a day too – Jackson added, almost concerned.

-Why do you say that? – You asked while looking at him.

-Why? Really? Babe, you've been managing the dancers throughout the time we've been travelling and doing the tour – Jackson claimed.

-I just help, that's it – You said shyly.

He chuckled. -You do more than that, sometimes you even have to remind them the dance moves – Jackson said before pocking your nose playfully. – You do it even if it isn't your job at all – He added.

-I like to help, what can I say? – You said embarrassedly.

-I know you do – He smiled. -Get ready and cheer up, we have a beach to visit – Jackson said happily while caressing your head.