| GOT7 | Imagine #3 - JB |

Summary: Years and years of friendship can change something sometimes

Summary: Years and years of friendship can change something sometimes. And that's exciting to both hearts at the end.

Words: 1116.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are JB's best friend since some time now, and in secret you had been keeping your feelings towards him. You are too afraid to reveal your true feelings since you don't want to ruin anything. Jinyoung keeps telling you that you don't have to be afraid, that he's going to be gentle when he tells you what he thinks, and he knows that JB will never hurt you.

Right now you're at your house watching some TV, you started to surf through the different channels there's when you suddenly saw GOT7. At that moment you freaked out, it was so exciting to see them on TV, even though you see them constantly in person. You started to watch them and it seems that it was an interview.

-So IGOT7's are concerned about your current relationships. Are you dating someone? – The MC asked.

-No. We have really good friends and all, but at the moment we're not dating none of them – BamBam said.

-But one of the members has a crush – Jackson said as he looked at JB. Then the rest of the members started to see him too.

-No, no, no. Don't look at me, we're just friends and we're happy like that – JB said with a nervous smile.

-So who is it? – The MC asked curious.

-Is someone very close to us... want to say sometimes else leader? – Yugyeom said teasing JB.

-She's just a friend... but she's very special. And she loves all our IGOT7s so I'm happy for that, is true that we've been friends since a long time, but I think it's better like this. I don't want to ruin anything – JB said with a kind smile on his face. The interview was going on and on, and of course after JB's words, your heart was confused and a bit empty.

You didn't want to believe that he actually rejected you through TV, even though you know that they don't know you watched the interview. You started to look to the celling, trying to get out of your mind JB's expressions, his eyes and his words.

*AT NIGHT*

All GOT7 members are at your house since some minutes now, they arrived very excited and actually they were really happy to see you. You tried to pretend that you didn't watch the interview so you faked a smile with JB.

They were inside playing videogames and singing, everything was really fun and you can't deny that you were having fun. However, the feeling inside your heart can't leave you alone, so after talking for a while with Mark you went out of your house. You wanted to take some air, and see the beautiful stars... also you wanted to have a break from faking some smiles and laughs with JB. It's really weird for you to feel like that with JB, this never happened during all the years you've been together as friends. You might not want that anymore, maybe your love is more powerful than just a simple friendship.

As you were looking at the starts by sitting down on the grass, you heard someone approaching you, and as soon as you looked behind to see who it was you saw JB. He started to look directly at you, and then he sat down right beside you.

-Hey – JB said as he sat down.

-Hey - You said as you kept looking at the sky.

-You look quite sad – JB said as he started to look at the stars.

-Do I? Because I feel just fine – You said as you released a little smile.

-Are you sure? Mark told me that you were looking a bit concerned and lost when you two were talking.

-I think I'm just tired. Nothing to worry about.

-Y/N you've never lied to me, so why are you doing it now? – JB asked as he looked at you concerned.

-Lying...? – You said nervous as you looked at him.

-Don't fake that smile anymore. Come here – JB said as he opened up his arms, and then he pull you against him and started to embrace you kindly. Then you two lay down on the grass while looking at the stars on the sky.

-The sky it's so pretty tonight – You said as you looked at the sky as you reloaded your head on JB's chest.

-It's nice; shining so bright like your beautiful eyes Y/N – JB said as he smiled.

-I like the stars more – You said as you released a smile.

-What's happening in your mind Y/N? Why are you sadder than other days? – JB asked worried as he looked at you.

-It's more like what's happening in my heart to be honest with you – You said a bit sad, then you got up and started to look around trying to stay calm and positive.

-To your heart? Don't tell me that you like Mark!? – JB asked a bit mad and confused.

-What?! No! He's just my friend – You clarified.

-So what's going on in your heart? – JB asked as he got closer to you.

-It's confused... and a little broken – You said a bit sad.

-Why? – JB asked worried.

-Because I saw the interview – You finally said as you looked at JB's eyes.

-Our interview...? Y/N You didn't have to see that – JB said as he looked at you worried.

-Now I know why. But it's too late, I already saw it and to be honest I expected that was coming – You said as you tried to hold up your tears.

-Y/N, you're misunderstanding – JB said as he started to caress your hair gently.

-What do you mean? – You asked confused as you looked at him.

-I wasn't rejecting you, I was trying to say that I'm scared of hurting you and end up with our friendship – JB said as he smiled.

-That's funny because I didn't want you to know my feelings because of that.

-What about if we give us a try? I will be happier like that – JB said as he started to hold your hand.

-Really? – You asked surprised.

-Yes. Do you want to date me Y/N? – JB asked as he looked deeply into your eyes.

-I do – You said as tears of happiness started to fall down your face. Then you two hugged each other tightly, when suddenly you heard applauses; then you realised that the members where behind you watching the whole thing. And with happy faces they ran towards you both and started to make a group hug.

-What a perfect night with you Y/N...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Igot7s I wish the best day today and remember to always be happy. Support them during this comeback "Eyes on You", they are doing just an amazing job!

And as always have a wonderful day. <3