| PRODUCE X 101 | Imagine #2 - Lee Jinwoo |

Agency/Label: Maroo (Trainee)

Summary: Cute confession to his Noona.

Words: 1030.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's afternoon seems to be pretty occupied since you have some chores to get done for tomorrow's class; when you went out of college today you thought it would be easy to read almost a whole book and do a report about it, however, you forgot you had plans with one of your best friends, Jinwoo.

Because you didn't want to cancel your meeting with him, you decided to call him and tell him the situation you are in. Luckily, he understood and insisted on going to your place to give you some company while you finish; you thought it would be pretty boring for him to be there but he said that it was okay, he assured he could never get bored with you.

With that said, you let him come over and actually make you some company, just as he wanted. Even if it sounded like a good idea, in the end, everything turned out to be a little bit odd and kind of nerve-racking for you.

Currently, you are inside your living room while reading the book you were assigned to read and do a report about for the class. Right next to you is Jinwoo, he's watching a drama which is really cute on the TV; it seems he stopped being such a whiny boy, for now, maybe he got tired of trying capturing your attention.

-Noona! You should really watch this drama, is really good – Jinwoo said while he kept on watching the TV.

-I will don't you worry about that – You said while keeping all your attention on the book.

He hummed in a yes before eyeing you, then he just smiled and let his head fall down on your lap.

-What are you doing, Jinwoo? – You asked, still reading.

-Nothing, just using you as my pillow – Jinwoo chuckled.

-I can see that – You said.

-Noona, we should go out some other day, maybe I can take you to a nice place in downtown – Jinwoo suggested. -It can be so much fun – He smiled.

-That sounds lovely – You spoke.

Jinwoo looked at you as he kept resting his head on the same place, he let out a settle smile before settling down to sit again; he was tired of just watching the drama so he paused the episode and then he just centred his attention on you.

-Hmm, do you have much left? – Jinwoo asked while eyeing your book curiously.

-Almost – You said. -You can go home if you want, Woo – You added.

-Yah! Don't call me that, Noona! – He complained cutely.

You chuckled a tad. -It's part of your name; I can call you that – You told.

-Tsk, you are so mean, Noona – Jinwoo said while crossing his arms.

You sighed before placing your book away, then you looked over to Jinwoo again; he stills mad in the cutest way possible which made you giggle a tad.

-Hey, don't be mad – You said while ruffling his hair.

Jinwoo looked at you and just hugged your arm, suddenly, you felt his head on your shoulder.

-Jinwoo? – You said while looking at him.

-Noona, have you ever fell in love? – He suddenly asked, not making eye contact with you whatsoever.

-Uh, just twice, why? Are you in love? – You asked surprised.

-I don't know – He shrugged his shoulders. -If my heart beats fast, my hands get sweaty some times and if my stomach feels funny, does that mean I'm in love? – Jinwoo asked.

-Yes – You nodded.

-Should I confess my love? – He asked overly.

-I think you should – You spoke.

-Well, I will – Jinwoo said with bravery before getting apart from you.

He took a deep breath before facing you and then he just let out a shy smile.

-Noona... I love you – Jinwoo said while blushing out. -I don't care the age, you know that but I don't know if you do – He said concerned.

-Jinwoo – You smiled. -I don't care either, I always told you that. But since when you've been feeling this? – You asked.

-Hmm, I don't know... maybe four months or probably more – Jinwoo said embarrassedly.

-Why you waited this long? Am I scary? – You asked, almost teasing him.

-No! You could never, Noona! – Jinwoo said while looking at you. -I love you, Noona! Accept my love – He begged with his eyes.

-Aw, you don't have to ask me twice – You blushed. -I accept you, Jinwoo – You said before hugging him happily.

His eyes brighten up as soon as you spoke, Jinwoo just held you happily and tightly.

-Noona! You are the best – He said blissfully, then without hesitation, he stole you a sweet and innocent kiss; a soft peck on your lips.

-W-Woo, how confident – You stuttered while looking at him while blushing out.

-Oh! Sorry, Noona! – Jinwoo told.

-Is okay, I was just surprised – You smiled before kissing his forehead.

He sighed happily before placing his head on your shoulder, he hugged your arm while looking at you with his wide smile.

-Y/N is truly the best Noona ever – He murmured. -Can you be my girlfriend forever? – Jinwoo asked while staring at you.

You nodded with a grin, then Jinwoo kissed your cheek which made him blush more.

-Are you done with your chores? – He asked.

-Hmm, kind of but that can wait for a while – You smiled.

-So, can we watch a movie? Or can we go out for a coffee? – Jinwoo asked excitedly.

-I owe you one for being here with me, so, you can choose whatever you want – You told.

-Thank you – He smiled. -I'll make some snacks for us, and I'll coddle my Noona! – Jinwoo said cutely.

-Hey, wait for a second – You said while holding his hand, then you got close to his face and kissed his lips gently.

He got apart from you and got shyly in a matter of seconds, you laughed a bit before caressing his hair.

-Noona~ your lips are sweet; if you do that, I'm going to get addicted – Jinwoo complained shyly.

-Now we are even – You smiled at him.

He hummed in a yes. -Alright, Noona – Jinwoo grinned before holding your hand gently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this storyline that was suggested by MariaSofiaGenovia, also watch the new season of Produce X 101 and support your favourites (this boy is actually very talented).

Thank you for your support and have an amazing day or night.