| ASTRO | Imagine #9 - Rocky |

Month Edition: February - 2020

Summary: Another day to the memories you'll cherish alongside your best friend and confidant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day wasn't over yet. You had been very occupied this late day since the work hasn't stopped coming back and ford from your classes. You are back again in college since you were convinced by some people you love a lot. After you got back to Seoul, you wanted to continue doing the plans you had in mind while being away in another country; it wasn't a plan out of the ordinary but it was definitely a challenge you wanted to take. Your parents gave you the chance of studying a master and they'll pay you the tuition but just if you take the opportunity, that was the deal; however, with Rocky's career and your own hobbies, you weren't sure if you wanted to continue with your studies. The thoughts you had were killing you slowly since your parents wanted to know your answer before the coming month; Rocky's birthday passed and that was the only day you could get your mind into another thing than just thinking about the master and your studies.

Rocky, your friends from Astro and some other close friends from your past college, gave you some advice on what you could do with the thoughts and doubts you had about the decision you needed to take soon. With knowing their support when you told them about the master, you were feeling relieved but at the same time oddly concerned. It isn't a secret that you returned to Seoul just because you couldn't keep on having a long-distance relationship with Rocky, also, because you missed your life here with the people you knew a long time ago. Because of that reason, you are feeling concerned; you want to give Rocky all the time of your days even though he might be too occupied to always be by your side, and if you return to your studies, your days won't be filled up with only seeing Rocky and Astro.

When both went to bed the day of his birthday, both discussed this matter and he told you to go for it. He wanted you to be occupied just like him since he wanted you to dedicate time to the things you like. He wasn't wrong when he said that you should dedicate more time to yourself, yet, you didn't mind being with him all day long.

Today was your first day at your new college. The school year hasn't begun though, you are just taking a few extra classes since you wanted to get into the master lessons without issues, after all, you want to enjoy all the classes and understand everything to the fullest. As a consequence, you find yourself with lots of things to do, something you truly missed. Yet, you are wondering how Rocky is doing.

Right now, you are walking through the hallways, just saying "hi" to the students you know or some teachers that are passing by your side. The college was getting empty since the schedule for today was already over some minutes ago, but you didn't go out on time since you needed to finish some things for class. As you are almost about to get out of the building, you saw Grace, one of the students that are with you during the lessons. She was looking happier than usual while walking towards you.