| BTS | Imagine #1 - Jin |

Summary: You're all alone at home, you have nothing to do since you're sick

Summary: You're all alone at home, you have nothing to do since you're sick. You live with your boyfriend Jin but he went to work.

Words: 650.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are looking at the selling from your room wondering what can you do, you feel very ill since you have fever however is not the worst thing. Jin went out to work, you didn't told him you were feeling bad because for you it wasn't a big deal, and you know that if you told Jin about this he will be cooking good food for you to feel better all day. 

You stood up from your bed and went to the living room, but suddenly you heard that the door got opened, you knew it was Jin since the person that came in started to whistle like he always does. You hid inside the restroom that was beside the living room and you quickly closed the door. You knew that if Jin was here is because he knew something was wrong with you... you started to think how he knew about your condition and then it's when you remembered that you talk with Jimin that morning. You heard footsteps on the hallway.

-Y/N don't hide! I know you're here silly-. You could hear that he was getting closer to your spot.

-Sweetie, you should've told me, not Jimin! He's not your boyfriend-. When you heard those words you couldn't help yourself from laughing, he was jealous? Well he's always. As soon as you started to giggle Jin ran quickly to the restroom you were in, and as soon as he opened the door he took you in between his arms and carry you bride style.

-No, no, Jin. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Jin! -. You couldn't stop laughing since Jin was tickling you. He lay you down on your bed and then looked at you deeply with a bright smile.

-Why you didn't told me?

-I knew you will be here all day if I told you, and I know you wanted to go to the studio so I didn't wanted to bother you.

-Silly, you know I'm your boyfriend and I have to take care of you little one.

-I got it, I got it, but why you were so jealous that I told Jimin instead of you?

-Because he's not your boyfriend Y/N.

-But he's my best friend, Jin.

-Aigoo~~ don't be like that! I know he's your best friend, but to be honest you treat each other more than that, and specially Jimin-. You caressed Jin's cheek softly as he complained cutely.

-Don't think that, I only love you, no one else, after all you're my little cupcake.

-Not that nick name again! -. You laughed at Jin's reaction. He still on top of you as you lay down on the bed, he released a smirk as he notice that you were blushing, and without any warning he leaned closer to your lips and kiss you, it was a quick kiss but it was sweet. Jin smirked again, but this time you were the one that made the move. You quickly got closer to his lips and started to kiss him as you were surrounding his neck with your arms, then you got apart because the lack of air.

-Let's better stop, or we'll end eating each other's faces-. You laugh.

-You're right-. Jin looked at you and kiss you once again quickly and then stood up from bed shyly.

-I'll prepare something for you – Jin said while going to the kitchen shyly.

-Yes please, you know that I love you Jin? -. Jin peeked out the door and smile.

-Honey, you always say that to me and I'll always say that I love you more than food.

-So you love me?-. You giggle.

-Yes honey, I love you more than food, so I love you literally with all my sweet heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMYs it was your turn today! Hope you enjoy this imagine. <3

Remember that if you have any other suggestions for another imagine, please let me now and I'll do my best to make it! Love you and have a happy day!