| NOIR | Imagine #1 - Shin Seunghoon |

Summary: You are falling for the Idol you'll collaborate with, but does he feels the same way?

Words: 1080.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an Idol which is in a group with many talented girls, you had been on tour and on different stages since some time now so as a healing time, your company gave your group some months of resting and also for preparing yourselves for the next comeback. However, your manager had some other plans, you are helping the group with the new songs and the choreography as well but you are also in a collaboration with a member from the boy group "Noir". Shin Seunghoon.

Since this collaboration started you two had been really good friends, it was like a click in between you two since you had a lot of things in common and you are just almost like the same person. Or at least that's what the girls from your group are saying. Currently you are inside one of the practice rooms of your company and you are rehearing tomorrow's performance with Seunghoon.

-Let's rest for now – You said while laying down on the floor while breathing heavily.

-Are you that tired? Come on Y/N – Seunghoon said as he started to look at you with a grin, then he got towards you and once again you were on your feet.

-Alright, you win – You said while rolling your eyes while chuckling.

-Whoa~ what a diva – Seunghoon teased.

-Me? Excuse you – You said while looking at him, instantly both of you started to laugh, and then once again you started to practice.

*TIME LATER*

-Are you ready for tomorrow? – Seunghoon asked as he looked at you.

-Yes, are you? – You asked while grabbing your bag.

-I am – Seunghoon said with a smile as both of you got out of the company. –Have any plans? – Seunghoon asked as he placed on his sun glasses.

-No, not really. The girls aren't working today – You said while putting your sun glasses too.

-Sweet! Want to see a movie? – Seunghoon asked while grinning.

-Sure, sounds cool – You said kindly. Then you two started to walk towards his car, you putted your stuffs in the trunk so do him and then you two got inside his car and drove off to the movies.

You chose to enter to the movies and watch a comedy movie since you didn't had anything else on mind. You bought some treats and after that you got inside the theater, once the movie started both of you were just talking in between whispers just about random stuffs and the collaboration. During the movie Seunghoon and you had a pretty good time and you laughed a lot together, maybe because of the movie but sometimes he made some jokes which made the moment even better.

Right now both of you are in front of the dorms of your group, and since it was late you needed to get home before one of the girls started to freak out.

-See you tomorrow, bring all your energy – Seunghoon said as he looked at you happily.

-I will, and thanks for today – You said before you gave him a kiss on his cheek, then you got inside the dorms with your heart beating faster than before.

*PERFORMANCE DAY*

You are at Inkigayo right now and you are already prepared for the performance with Seunghoon, it was almost time for both of you to present the new single you two dropped out together and before you could say anything else it was time for your presentation.

You walked towards the stage while the lights were off, with caution you went to your place while you sense that Seunghoon was already next to you.

-Fighting – He whispered while covering up his mic. Then he started to hold your hand gently which make you blush immediately.

-Fighting – You whispered while covering up your mic too. Right after that the music started to play and the presentation began with Seunghoon rapping at the beginning, and just as the choreography, you started to walk around the stage while acting with fear and sadness since the song talks about a heartbreak and coldness in a relation.

While the presentation kept on going the core started to happen, Seunghoon rapping while you are singing the high notes of the song and at the end the only thing that can be heard is a heavy breathing. At that point Seunghoon are close together; he's surrounding your waist with his arm while you are holding his shoulders, the closeness between both of you was not enough to keep yourself calm and with the applauses at the back everything was just like a fantasy. Your heart is between faster while you are getting lost on Seunghoon's eyes, and without hesitation he got closer to you and then he started to kiss your lips roughly while the melody of the song kept on going. Neither of you wanted to stop but it was time for you to end up the song with the last part which is only you singing the course while Seunghoon walks away from you.

When the performance was over you heard the crowd going crazy and everyone was clapping and shouting both of your names, then right after that the lights turned off again and both of you got off the stage. You immediately walked towards the rooms backstage as you tried to think on what just happened.

-Where are you planning to go? -. As soon as you heard that smooth voice and you felt that tight grip on your wrist you turned around, and then you looked at him with confusion.

-Why do you want to know? – You asked while looking at him.

-Because I want to go with you – Seunghoon said while getting closer to you, then he started to caress your cheek. –I'm sorry Y/N, but I fell for you – Seunghoon whispered near your ear making your eyes open widely.

-I thought it was part of the show – You whispered back before you looked at him.

-At the beginning, but now I want you to be part of my life – Seunghoon said as he smiled at you.

-Seunghoon, I – You said before he interrupted you.

-Just let me try, I really love you... I promise I'll be good to you – Seunghoon said as he chuckled.

-I was about to say, "I think is good if we try" – You said while smiling at him, then he started to embrace you tightly.

-Thank you Y/N, I love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this imagine that now forms part of this 'August Edition' and that was suggested! (Hopefully I did Justice for what you wanted  but if I didn't I'm sorry, I tried my best <3)

If you have any suggestions for another imagine let me know and I'll do my best to make it. As always have an awesome day!