| TXT | Imagine #3 - Yeonjun |

Month Edition: September - 2020

Summary: A movie night with your boyfriend after an argument that happened in the morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day became brighter once you arrived in college. Keeping your mind busy helped you to conceal and forget about the problems you faced this morning. During school hours, you didn't have lunch with your friends as you used to do, and instead, you wasted your break by yourself. It was quite tedious to be so blue; however, the events that happened earlier this day didn't help you to have a better day.

You didn't want to cry and feel miserable, so you tried to think about schoolwork, the upcoming projects of your career, and other things you had to do in your classes. It bored you at some point, though. You are one of the best students in your class; your scores never disappoint. But, thinking about university and the things you have to get done the next week made you feel stressed out and even worse.

Luckily, the school bell rang, which means that you are free to go. The last class is always the time for everyone to rush out of the door; even the professor wanted to get back home for the weekend. You would feel happy about it as well; after all, you had plans with your boyfriend on spending the weekend together in your apartment. But after what happened this morning, you don't know what's going to happen.

*Current time*

You are putting your supplies in your backpack. It was taking you some time since you didn't have any hurry to get everything in order. But suddenly, the ringtone of your phone made you stop. It's on top of your desk, so you took a quick look at the screen and noticed that it was your boyfriend and that he wanted to do a video call.

You sighed before picking up.

-What do you need? – You asked while holding your phone and putting your supplies inside your backpack.

-Y/N, I know you are still mad at me. But I want to make things right. – Yeonjun admitted.

-So, what are you going to do, huh? – You questioned carelessly.

-Babe, I'm trying to do my best here. Okay? I just want us to talk and spend this weekend together. – Yeonjun said.

You took a deep breath before closing the sipper of the backpack, and then, you placed it on your shoulder.

-Alright. – You spoke while looking at him.

-Listen, I'm about to go out of the company, so I'll go and pick you up. And after that, we can go to your apartment. – Yeonjun suggested.

-Are you sure? Yeonjun, I don't want you to rush. – You admitted.

-Look at you. Still worrying about me. – Yeonjun murmured proudly.