| GOT7 | Imagine #5 - Youngjae |

Summary: The members helped you out to prepare a little surprise to Youngjae since you couldn't be there for your first year anniversary

Words: 1313.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were waiting patiently while sitting down on the desk right in front of your phone's camera which you set up for a video call, the members helped you out to find a way to contact them since you couldn't visit them because you had some things to do here at your hometown, and the worst part is that you didn't get the chance to celebrate a year with Youngjae. Even if he's occupied just like you he tries to reach you whenever he's allowed, so do you, however, you didn't reach out when your anniversary was.

Right now the members are setting up another camera in one of the recording room's from the company, they are doing this secretly since you wanted everything to be a surprise and because they are in the middle of the schedule for today.

-Y/N? – Jinyoung said as soon as the camera went on.

-Hey! You made it! – You said happily.

-Yup, we did! But it was quite a challenge – Mark said.

-Why? – You asked.

-We are in the middle of the schedule and Youngjae started to suspect a bit – Yugyeom said with a nervous smile.

-Yah! Did you tell him? – You asked confused.

-I almost spoke but JB-hyung stopped me – BamBam said embarrassed. –Sorry Y/N.

-Don't worry, at least JB stopped you – You said while smiling with relief.

-*Chuckle* don't worry, everything will be fine – JB said as he smiled at you.

-I hope so, I feel so bad for not doing this before – You said a bit upset.

-It's not your fault, you tried – Jackson said as he tried to cheer you up.

-Now get ready because your prince is coming – Jinyoung said while looking towards the door, you could actually see him coming to their spot.

-Don't be nervous, okay? – Mark said as he smiled at you, then he showed you two dumbs up.

-I'll be fine, I got this – You said while laughing a bit.

-Good luck! – BamBam said while Yugyeom started to surround his shoulders with his arm.

-Yah~ I want a girlfriend like Y/N – Yugyeom complained before he sighed, but always showing off a smile.

-You'll get one, just wait – Jinyoung joked.

Right after that they said goodbye to you, and while they were leaving the room they crossed paths with Youngjae who was confused by the whole situation. They just told him to get inside the recording room and so he did, once he was in he started to look around the place until he found the camera.