| DAY6 | Imagine #3 - Dowoon |

Summary: You were ready to see Day6 for the coming presentations, and since Wonpil is your best friend you got the chance to have early access to their practice

Summary: You were ready to see Day6 for the coming presentations, and since Wonpil is your best friend you got the chance to have early access to their practice. However Dowoon is going to take advantage of that to teach you how to play the drums, and maybe tell you something he waited so long to confess.

Words: 1113.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were so excited to go and see Day6 tonight at their concert, you had been their fan ever since they debuted and that's because they are very close to you, and also, you believe that they got gifted with amazing talents. Right now, you are beyond happy to see them; it's been a week since you saw them and the reason behind it is their tour. The band has been touring through so many places during the week that you didn't have the chance to see them, but right now, you are getting to backstage as a little surprise. And with the help of their staff, you're going to be able to spend some minutes with you friends during their concert.

-Stay here, they'll come in a few minutes – The staff member said while both of you kneeled behind the sofa. Then she left and almost immediately, various people from the staff started to get inside the room. And along with them, you could see Day6 members. You notice how Wonpil sat down on the couch with Jae and Sungjin, which was perfect since you were behind it. So, without hesitation, you started to hug the three of them from behind.

-Y/N! – Wonpil said happily as he hugged you.

-Hey, you scared me! – Jae complained as he smiled with relief.

-What a surprise little one. – Sungjin said as he smiled at you.

-Did you missed me? – You asked while giggling.

-Of course, we did! Hey! Young K, Dowoon look how's here. – Jae said as he smiled brightly.

-Oh my! Yes! – Young K said, surprised as he went towards you and hugged you happily.

-What? How? – Dowoon said happily as he got towards you and embraced you tightly.

-Keep it cool, drummer. She's going to leave if you show too much affection. – Sungjin said before he started to laugh.

-He's joking. – You said while looking at him happily.

-I know. – Dowoon said as he looked at Sungjin.

Right after that, the guys and you; got some time to talk about your days without them. Their amazing tour around the world, and hearing about it made you feel happier than before since they seem so excited to keep doing music and making more amazing presentations for their fans.

Then the rehearsals for tonight's concert began and you were there cheering them up and supporting their staff as well in anything you could be handy for, and then, when they got some resting time Wonpil and you; sat down on the edge of the stage. You started to talk about the past and the excitement of tonight's big moment.

Wonpil and you are best friends and you two are just like siblings to each other; he takes care of you like anyone else and he's there with you in the good and bad times since you were ten years old. And he also knows your secrets and crushes, which includes Dowoon. He's the only one that knows how you feel about him and the love you keep for him.

-Hey, can you excuse us for a bit, hyung? – Dowoon said as he looked at Wonpil.

-Sure thing. – Wonpil said before he winked at you. You looked at him a bit pissed off, which made him chuckle. And then, Dowoon took your hand and guided you to end of the stage, all the way to the back where the drums are at.

-One day you told me that you wanted to play the drums. So, here you go! – Dowoon said as he sat you down on the stool in front of the drums, and then he gave you the drumsticks to play with.

-Here's where the magic happens? – You asked as you looked at the drums.

-*Chuckle* part of it, my hyungs also are part of that magic. – Dowoon said as he looked away a bit embarrassed.

-Do you know that without the beat the songs don't sound the same? - You questioned. –Well, at least that's what I think. – You shyly added while looking at Dowoon. Both of you stood in silence for a while, and then Dowoon took another stool and he sat down behind you.

-Here, I'll teach you one of our songs. – Dowoon said while putting his hands on top of yours and then with the drumsticks you two started to play the drums together.

At that point,you were so close that you couldn't concentrate in the music, but you tried to cover it up by looking at the drums and avoiding any eye contact with Dowoon. And while you two were playing the drums, Dowoon got closer to you and without even noticing he placed his chin on top of your shoulder.

-You are shaking, Y/N. – Dowoon whispered near your ear before he chuckled.

-Really? I didn't notice. – You said a bit nervous.

-Do you know what's better than music? – Dowoon asked as a whisper.

-No, what? – You curiously questioned as you released a slight smile.

-You. - Dowoon and you; looked at each other, which made you stop playing the drums immediately. He looked at your eyes deeply and without even caring about the people around both, he leaned closer to you, and then he started to kiss you gently. Dowoon kisses were smooth and gentle, and by each second, he started to gain more confidence just like you. Dowoon started to place his hand around your neck and with soft movements, he started to caress it. You continued kissing him softly, and then you got apart as the air was running low between both.

-Do you mind if we try? – Dowoon asked as he caressed your cheek.

-I truly don't mind at all. – You said as you smiled happily at Dowoon.

-Are you kidding me?! The maknae is with someone before me?! – Jae complained as he looked at Dowoon and you smiling at each other.

-I know how you feel, come on, come on. – Young K said as he took Jae away while patting his back, which made both of you laugh.

-Well, get ready for tonight. I'll see you right after the concert is over. – You said happily as you caressed his hair.

-Hmm, alright. Cheer me up when I play. – Dowoon smiled before he sighed.

-I always will. – You said before Dowoon took your hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you really enjoyed this imagine which is part from the June Edition.

I truly wanted to write something about Dowoon since I feel that he's left behind in Day6, I love him so much and he's such a unique guy with amazing talents and charms. Please look forward to him in Day6!

Have a nice day everyone!