| MONSTA X | Imagine #7 - I.M |

Month Edition: January -2019

Summary: A runaway from a party with your boyfriend for a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last week has been successful, to say the least. Monsta X is having a lot of good feedback from part of their fans, this started when they decided to come to the United States for their World Tour. You are amazed to see them grow so fast, it almost seems surreal at some point, however, you know that people love them for their talent and amazing personalities.

As a celebration, Monsta X's manager and the whole staff decided to throw a party at a salon, they wanted the place to be crowded with important people and also, with some idols' who are close to the boy group. On the other hand, Shownu and IM invited you over since they wanted you to be part of the celebration as well, and everyone agreed with them so there was no problem for you to go.

Currently, you are inside the party; it's been more than a couple of hours since you arrived, the party seems to never have an end, and you can see everyone having fun. Shownu and Minhyuk are talking with Jackson and Jinyoung from Got7, and on the other side of the room, you can see Kihyun and Woozi from Seventeen singing their lungs out on the karaoke. Lastly, the rest of the members are dancing on the dance floor with some other guys from Got7, Seventeen, and NCT.

Unlike IM and you, everyone seems to be having fun; both of you are sitting down on the stools from the bar just watching everyone having fun while drinking, you two are bored of being here and that's unexplainable for some of the guests.

-I want to go to the dorms – IM complained.

-That's more boring – You grumbled.

-Hmm, so what should we do? – IM said while leaving his glass on the bar.

-I don't know, but I'm not feeling the party anymore – You admitted.

-Yeah, same here – IM said. -Do you think they'll care if we go out? – Changkyun asked while looking at the members dancing on the little stage.

-They'll probably ask you where you are, but if they ask just tell them we head back to the dorms – You spoke.

-Alright then, let's go – IM said while grabbing your hand, then he immediately pulled you out of the party while you two were just laughing.

The night seems calm, the stars are out, and you can feel the wind crashing against your skin softly. People are walking around the streets with some coffees on their hands, also, others are having a chill time just inside the different restaurants and bars around.

-Let's walk to the dorms – IM said while looking at you happily.

-Yeah, let's go – You smiled.