| MONSTA X | Imagine #5 - Jooheon |

Month Edition: July - 2018

Summary: Secret celebration only dedicated to the day you first met each other, the first day you changed for a better version of yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This day is very special for you and is one you keep the most in your memories, today is the day you and Jooheon started to know each other and started to become friends. You remember that day really clear, and you actually love to talk about the old times with Jooheon because he laughs and makes fun of how you were time ago.

Minhyuk called you today and he told you that you needed to go to the place you met Jooheon which was at the main mall, you were kind of confused why you needed to go but you thought that maybe Jooheon wanted to buy you something for this important day, and maybe you can take advantage of that and buy him something too. You changed yourself with a cute outfit to go to the mall, then you took the necessary stuff with you and went right over to the mall.

*AT THE MALL*

You were waiting for Jooheon to come while sitting down on a bench, when suddenly the speakers from the outside of the mall started to play a song from Monsta X, that song is your favourite! And while you were jamming the song with your soul, the members from Monsta X appeared in front of your eyes. Immediately you felt embarrassed, and then you greeted everyone, and Jooheon was so excited to see you.

-We're going to go now – Wonho said as he pulled Minhyuk's back towards the mall entrance.

-Yeah, yeah enjoy your time together – I.M said as he winked at you.

-Behave, we'll see you later, okay? – Shownu said as he smiled.

-Okay, you don't need to worry, right Y/N? – Jooheon said as he started to caress your hair.

-No, we're going to be fine – You said as you smiled. The members started to walk to the inside of the mall leaving you all alone with Jooheon, you started to get a bit confused because you saw Kihyun and Hyungwon laughing as they looked at you and Jooheon.

-Ready to go? – Jooheon said as he smiled brightly at you.

-Sure, by the way, do you remember what day is today? – You asked him as you two walked towards the mall entrance.

-I think I do, that's why I brought you here today, don't you see? – Jooheon said as he released a chuckle. Both of you got inside the mall and started to walk around the place while having a really nice conversation, Jooheon started to remember the times when you hated him and how you started to become friends. You were kind of a surprise because he never talks about that specific topic, he usually talks about the times you were scared at the movie theatre, when you saw your first horror movie, or when you two went to the amusement park at night with the rest of the members.

Right after that, you two went ahead and got a coffee and then you walked through the outside of the mall where more stores could be found. You drag Jooheon inside one of the stores because you saw a blouse you really liked from looking at them on the front, he of course waited for you to try it on. When you were ready to show it off you got out of the dressing rooms.

-What do you think? – You asked while smiling.

-Nice, now turn – Jooheon said as you turned around. –Just perfect for you.

-*Laugh* I wouldn't say perfect because you know that I always say that nothing is perfect – You said before you got inside to change yourself up again after that Jooheon picked something out for him as well and then both of you got out of the store after you paid for your stuff. And once again you started to walk again.

-You know I don't agree with what you said at the store – Jooheon said as he looked at you with a smile.

-You never agree with that – You said as you rolled your eyes funnily.

-You should know why Y/N, I never told you the reason why – Jooheon said.

-You know... if you want to tell me I'm okay with that, after all, we're best friends and you can trust me – You said while looking at him. He took your hand and instantly he ran with you towards the front part of the mall when suddenly you saw everyone standing there with roses on their hands.

-What is this? Jooheon? – You asked while Jooheon was smiling brightly at you.

-Turn around – Jooheon whispered near your ear. You turned around just like he told you to and you saw a huge sign on the front of the mall entrance where it says: "Happy anniversary, let's make it official".

-Official? – You said confused, then Jooheon back hugged you tightly.

-I know what I feel for you is more than a friendship and I know for sure that we can still be amazing friends but I want you with me forever. So Y/N do you want to be with me? Do you want to be my girlfriend? – Jooheon asked as he held your hand tightly. Immediately you turned around to face him and with tears on your eyes, you started to smile widely.

-Yes... I will love too – You said as you hugged him tightly.

-Don't kiss please – Wonho said while looking away.

-We don't want to be part of that – I.M said laughing while covering up his eyes.

-Let them be guys, please – Hyungwon said while making heart signs with Minhyuk.

-I'll sing for your moment – Kihyun said as he prepared his throat.

-Don't mind them guys, just do what you want – Shownu said while smiling.

-Let's do what we want then – Jooheon said as he got closer to you. Without hesitation, Jooheon started to hold you against him and little by little your lips started to get closer to each other until you finally crashed them together. It was a sweet and really warm kiss which made you feel loved and secure, you kept kissing until you ran out of air. Then you looked at each other with lovely smiles while the rest of the members started to clap, you looked at Jooheon with a lot of emotion and he noticed that so he hugged you so tight for you to feel better.

-I love you Y/N, never forget that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monbebes! Thank you for everything you had done for this amazing group, I love you, my family! I hope you enjoyed imagine, and you had a good time reading it.

Don't forget to support Monsta X they are amazing, kind-hearted and so talented. Thank you once again and have a lovely day!