| TXT | Imagine #1 - Kang Taehyun |

Summary: Late night arguments

Word: 1264.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock marking 11:23 p.m. and you are waiting patiently for another reply. You've been talking, texting and doing everything you can to communicate with Taehyun. It's late and both know that this wasn't the best time to keep discussing things that couldn't be resolved through a simple call or text. Also, every time both argue, he's the one to win and you are the one who ends up apologizing which isn't pleasing to you at all. For Taehyun is difficult to admit his mistakes when he does something, he knows will bother you.

It's late, you are tired and want to sleep. On the other side of the line, Taehyun seems to be fine, ready to answer every time you tell him you want to leave this for tomorrow.

-Tae, you have to be kidding me – You sighed.

-I'm done with talking – You complained upset.

-So, just listen, Y/N. You don't have to say anything right now – Taehyun told.

-You are waiting for an apology, huh? Incredible – You scoffed.

-What do you mean by that? You were the one on TV, not me – Taehyun stated.

-Wait, it wasn't my idea to be recorded during my day – You said, feeling offended.

Taehyun didn't say a word, instead, he ended the call. Frustrated, you threw your phone against the pillows from your bed before kneeling on the carpet from your room.

Why is he so stubborn? He should listen and see the situation he left me in.

You curled up into a ball while laying down on the carpet. As you closed your eyes, you started to breathe in and out; the best thing you could do right now was to calm down and get some sleep. It's been a tough day for you.

*Time later*

You couldn't sleep, neither stand up and get on the bed. You stood there and now the clock is marking midnight. You sighed before closing your eyes, just trying to catch some sleep from somewhere. Suddenly, you heard the door opening which made you feel concerned.

Out of nowhere, Taehyun opened the door from your room and walked towards you, he held your shoulders with his hands before looking at you.

-What are you doing there? It's cold, you know – Taehyun spoke.

-I don't care; I'm fine here – You stated before looking away from him.

-You are impossible – He sighed.

Then, you felt a warm embrace around you, making you feel surprised and confused.

-I'm sorry, okay? I apologize for everything – Taehyun spoke.