| UP10TION | Imagine #5 - Jinhoo |

Summary: Waterpark date

Word: 1411.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Jinhoo and the rest of UP10TION members are having the day completely free, however you had promise a friend that you will go to work in her place because she's feeling ill. Your friend works in a water park, it's a lot of fun to be there but only if you're not working at something boring. Suddenly you received a call of Jinhoo.

-Hi sunshine, ready for our free day?

-Honey I already told you that I have work today.

-Don't worry about that I told a friend of mine to cover that spot for you.

-Really? Why?

-Well, we haven't spent a lot of time together, so I thought it could be nice to be together at the waterpark, and because all the members really miss to hang out with you.

-Aw, thank you so much Jinhoo!

-No need to worry, I told you I will always have your back.

-*Giggle* and I'll have yours. Hey, so at what time do we go there?

-At 11:00 am, we want to spend all day with you.

-Perfect, I'll be there in a few minutes.

-Okay, see you there sunshine, I love you.

-See you, and me too-. After you finished the call with Jinhoo you went quickly to change yourself into something comfortable. You putted your swim suit on, and on top of that a white light t-shirt with a pair of short jeans. You took your last stuffs before going out of your apartment.

You finally arrived at the waterpark and a guy walked towards you.

-Hey are you/N?

-Yes is me.

-Oh Jinhoo told me that I had to replace you.

-Yes, it's a pretty fun job actually, you just have to be the life ward.

-Nice! Thank you and have fun.

-Thank you -. The guy went directly inside the park and you follow him from behind, you entered to the water park you started to look around to place yourself. You saw a nice place beside the principal pool, so you placed your stuffs and putted the towel on the floor. You started to relax while listening to music when suddenly you heard someone shouting your name.

-Y/N!!!

-Xiao?!

-Oh, I miss you so much – Xiao said while he gave you a tight hug.

-Me too.

-I don't know if you should be doing this Xiao, the alfa is coming – Kuhn said with a smirk.