| TXT | Imagine #4 - Kang Taehyun |

Month Edition: May – 2021

Summary: Rescued by your best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months ago, you moved out of your house due to college matters. It was a big step for you since you used to live close to your friends, and you never thought about moving away from your parents. However, you wanted to continue with your studies after finishing your high school years. The day you said goodbye to everybody reassured you how much you wanted to make your loved ones proud. And regardless of being a sad day for you, the rest of your family and friends showed you a smile to encourage you in the new journey at college.

The first month at the campus went well. You met new friends, got to know your new classes and professors. Everything went smoothly, and you didn't have bad scores as you thought in the beginning. Then a few others months passed by, and many things took place. Besides visiting your parents and hanging out with your friends, you met someone. This guy attracted your attention after sharing a few words with him, and later, both of you continued to do projects together. Eventually, that guy asked you to be his girlfriend, which you accepted since the feeling was mutual. Then a few months passed, and you were still very close and happy as a couple. You never thought something was wrong.

Tonight, your boyfriend and you went out with some of your friends. But when the meeting ended, you got out of the restaurant first. Your boyfriend exited the place before anyone did, so you supposed that he would be there waiting for you. However, you found him inside his car while kissing and flirting with some other girl from college. It left you heartbroken, and at the moment, you didn't know what to do. But the first thing that came to mind was your best friend, so you called him and asked him to pick you up even though it was late. Luckily, your friend didn't ignore you and only told you to wait for him. In the meantime, you confronted your ex-boyfriend and let him know that you didn't want anything else with him. But surely, he didn't agree with anything you said, so he insisted on a second chance.

Right now, you are running away from your ex-boyfriend while trying to get closer to your best friend's car. It seems that you lost the other guy at some point, and now, you are safe while entering the vehicle.

-Y/N, what happened to you? – Taehyun, your best friend, worriedly asked.

-I'll tell you everything on the road, but can you start driving away? – You questioned while glancing back and ford to your right, hoping that your ex-boyfriend won't come to chase you down.

-Alright, let's go. – Taehyun said before you buckled your seatbelt, and then he started to drive away from the place.

You took a deep breath while resting on the seat, trying to endure all the emotions inside you.