| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #3 - Joshua |

Summary: Your relationship with Joshua it's pretty sane, you never had to fight about anything, however this time is the exception

Summary: Your relationship with Joshua it's pretty sane, you never had to fight about anything, however this time is the exception. He got so mad at you because you didn't want him to do public your relationship.

Words: 565.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were at Pledis Entertainment building, Joshua and you are having kind of a pep talk about bringing your relationship to the public side, because you have been hiding it since one entire year. Obviously you didn't want it to go public because you knew it was going to affect his career and the other members from Seventeen as well. However he got so mad that you couldn't say the reason why you didn't want it.

-Okay, if you don't want our love to be known, just tell me why? You have someone else? - Joshua asked upset.

-No! Of course I don't have anyone else. Joshua you're just saying nonsense - You said annoyed while looking at him.

-Y/N! If you don't want this to be public, what's the whole point of us being together?! -. When Joshua said that sentence you banished, your heart got destroyed... You knew he was really angry but you didn't thought that he would say that. Joshua notices your pale face right away and immediately he began to worry. The problem in here is that you can't have this kind of strong and hurtful interactions because you're so sensitive and you immediately can start to feel ill.

-Y/N? Babe, are you okay? -. Joshua got closer to you, he knew something was wrong. You started to feel weak, very weak. As a reflection you started to walk slowly towards Joshua and fell in between his arms. He looked at you very worried as you tried to stand on your feet.

-Okay I took this way too far, babe, babe, ah how can I be so stupid?! I forgot that you're very sensitive-. Joshua and you sat down on a couch that was in that room. He placed your head on his lap while caressing it. You started to smile.

-You're a bad boy, you're very silly – You said weakly.

-Y/N! How are you feeling? Babe, forgive me, I'm so sorry - Joshua said while caressing your head gently.

-Apologies accepted, just because it's the first time I saw you like this.

-And it's going to be the last, I promise... I'm really sorry - Joshua said concerned before he kissed your hand softly.

-Hey, it's okay now-. You stood up from his lap and leaned closer to his lips and kiss him sweetly.

-See? I'm alright, nothing to worry about-. Joshua smiled and gave you a warm and soft hug. He really was worried.

-Sorry for getting angry and saying all those things, but I really want everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours - Joshua said a tad down as he got a bit apart from you.

-I want it too, but I don't want to create any struggles in your career and in the company.

-What? Struggles? Babe, the company, the members and my carats were the ones that told me to ask you this.

-Wait, what? Your fandom knows about us? - You asked confused.

-Sort of, they deduced that themselves and started to ask between each other on social media.

-Oh, they're smart.

-Of course! They're carats, duh!? So what do you think? Do you want to do our relationship official to the public? - Joshua asked with a settle smile.

-Alright, I agree-. Joshua looked at you very happy, he was so happy that took a photo of you two immediately and post it on social media.

-Now you're mine and no one can deny it, right Y/N.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it Carats, keep the love between each other. <3

If you have any suggestions on the next imagine let me know and I'll do my best to make it, love you all! Have a shiny day!