| GOT7 | Imagine #1 - BamBam |

Summary: You are going to a fan meeting with your best friend, you were very excited to see your boyfriend BamBam, but nobody knows that you're a couple

Words: 930.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost your turn for greeting the members of Got7, and of course, you were anticipating to see your boyfriend BamBam the most. Your best friend was in front of you so she started to greet the members before you did. Now it's your turn, you started with the first member, Yu Gyeom.

-Hi Y/N I thought you didn't want to come to the meeting.

-Yeah, I didn't but my best friend wanted to come so bad, so I had to accept her petition of coming.

-I see, so does she now about BamBam and you?

-Of course, she does! She has been very noisy about it since then.

-*Laugh* Oh little one, I don't really know why are you hiding your relationship, but that's what you want, I guess.

-Kind off, Gyeom-. The time was over so it was time to pass with the next member, the leader, JB.

-Hey girl! What are doing here? I thought you were at home!

-Hey JB, well you see my friend that talk to you a few seconds ago wanted to come so bad... so I ended up coming.

-You're so sweet, you always look for others. And tell me, how's your relationship?

-Not well, BamBam and I got into a fight two days ago, I really haven't spoken to him since then... that's why I didn't want to come.

-What?! You fight again? Let me guess, it all started because you are tired of hiding your love for him.

-Exactly, JB, I don't know what to do.

-Y/N don't worry I have your back, I will have to talk with him later.

-Thank you JB, I really appreciate that-. Time's over again, next member and now it's Jin Young.

-Y/N what a surprise!

-I know right.

-Wow, girl! You don't look excited or happy, tell me what's wrong.

-BamBam, it's always him... I don't want to blame him for everything but it really hurts me when we fight.

-Yeah, I heard you fight the other day.

-You did?

-Yes and let me tell you that he's really sorry for yelling at you.

-Whatever. I really don't want to involve you too much with this.

-Are you sure? I can talk to him.

-No, no, it's not worth it, I'll fix this situation later.

-Alright but don't be sad, okay?-. Jin Young squeezed my cheek gently and all luckily nobody saw it. Now that the time is over it's time to go and greet Jackson.

-Y/N! So glad you came-. Jackson held my hand.

-Well, I cannot miss my best friend to meet and greet.

-*Laugh* you're so cute, I know you're lying, you told me this morning that you didn't want to come because of BamBam.

-*Giggle* okay, okay, it's because I came with my best friend, she's a loyal IGot7.

-I saw that a moment ago, she was very excited.

-*Giggle* excuse her, she really loves Got7.

-Well beauty, time for you to go with Young Jae, we'll talk later at night.

-Sure, Jackson - I smiled.

Another "see you later" before going towards Mark. He was waiting patiently and just staring at me.

-Always great to have you back in these events - Mark smiled.

-Well, I needed to come and help my friends - I said anxiously.

-You are just like him - He scoffed.

-Excuse me? - I looked at him confused.

-BamBam is feeling extremely nervous too; he thinks you are not doing well since the little argument - Mark explained.

-Oh! That... yeah, I understand him just fine - I sighed.

-Cheer up, everything will go as wanted. Remember, always positive - He smiled before tucking my hair behind my ear.

-Thanks, I hope you are right about this - I smiled. -You are great, do you know that?

He chuckled. -Good luck and we'll see you often, right?

-If this goes well, maybe - I teased.

-Yah! You own me a hangout - Mark told.

-True! We'll see that later - I grinned.

I said goodbye to him and went right ahead with Young Jae, I notice that BamBam was nearer him so I tried to avoid making eye contact with him, even though I will have to go with him after I finish greeting Young Jae.

-Y/N you made it!

-Yeah, I actually did.

-What's the matter? Why are you talking so low?

-Because BamBam It's right next to you.

-Oh, I see, so you two are in a fight again?

-Unfortunately... yes, but it's always the same.

-Let me guess, he still afraid of telling you that he's in a relationship with you.

-Yeah, sad but true.

-Oh poor Y/N, what can I do for you to feel better?

-Make me laugh, I guess.

-Like this-. Young Jae made aeygo for me, which made me laugh instantly. I could feel BamBam's gaze on me.

-Oh, time is up, good luck with him.

-Thank you Young Jae-. It was the moment of truth, I was in front of BamBam, and without hesitation, he held my hands tightly.

-You're right, I made you sad again, and I'm so sorry Y/N.

-BamBam... I guess I putted too much pressure on you, so I'm sorry too.

-No, you didn't, and if we're going to have a serious relationship everyone needs to know-. BamBam took my hand and stood up in front of everyone that was at the meet and greet.

-Attention please! – BamBam shouted capturing everyone's attention.

-Y/N here, it's my girlfriend, we've been dating for six months now and those months had been the best of my life. 'I Got7' that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore, you're my strength but so as Y/N!-. All the people were looking at us, the silence was made in the room but suddenly my best friend started to shout.

-That's true love! Come on 'I Got7' don't you want to see BamBam happy? Let's cheer them up!-. Suddenly all the room was covered up in cute signs of love and support. Both of us felt relief after that happened. BamBam looked at me and said.

-Y/N I love you-. Without any hesitation he leaned closer to kiss me, it was a deep and lovely kiss. After the kiss, we looked deeply into our eyes and the full room was cover up with screams and kind support signs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! I hope you enjoy this imagine 'I Got7', sorry for the late update.

If you have any other suggestions let me know and I'll do my best to make it! I love you and have a lovely day. <3