| THE BOYZ | Imagine #1 - Changmin |

Summary: You are Kevin's younger sister and It's your first time you are going to meet your brother's best friends and boy band

Words: 1063.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the first time you come to your brother's company studio and you are so excited to meet his entire group, you had heard from him that they are really funny and they have almost the same age as you.

Right now you're about to get inside their practice room, but before that you knock the door a bit nervous. The door got open and Kevin, your brother was the one that received you with open arms. You got inside the room with him as he was hugging you tightly.

-Enough brother, I'm not your teddy bear – You said cutely.

-But I love you little sister – Kevin said as he kept on hugging you.

-Well we have visits – Sangyeon said as he got towards you with the rest of the members.

-Sorry. Well let me introduce you to the members – Kevin said as he broke the hug-.Your brother started to introduce you all the members one by one, explaining to you what they are inside the group. They were so nice to you and you became really good friends till then.

*TIME LATER*

It's has been quite of time since you first met your brother's boy band and it was such an amazing feeling to have such good friends by your side. For some reason you started to hang out more with Q. He's really nice to you and he always makes you smile when he dance or even when he just talks to you. Today he ask you to go with him to walk by the streets of Seoul. For you was quite surprising that he asked you that, but you agree anyways.

You are walking to the company were you decided to meet Q at 2:15 pm, you started to look away from the path you were following and just because of those seconds you crashed against someone.

-Sorry I didn't saw you – You said as you stood up from the floor.

-Y/N! What a coincidence, I was just going to the company to meet you and you're here- Q said with a bright smile as he help you to stand up.

-Thank you and yes what a coincidence, right? So where do you want to go today? – You said as you cleaned up Q's jacket because he fell down as well.

-To be honest I have no idea.

-Well what about the beach? It's a nice time to go, don't you think?

-Alright let's go -. Q and you were walking towards the closest beach and during that time, he started to talk about his days as he stills in pre-debut and about himself. You had such a good time while you were walking to the beach that you couldn't imagine how so much fun you will have together there.

You finally you arrived to your destiny and when Q saw the beach he ran towards the waves of the ocean, you started to laugh by his cute actions. He saw you laughing so he took his jacket and shirt off, leaving only his shorts and then he ran towards you and grabbed you by the hand.

You took your sweater off and stayed in your shorts with your shirt, then you started playing together with the ocean waves.

-Catch me if you can! – Q said after he threw water at you.

-I'm going to catch you Q! – You said as you started to run towards him-. You had a fun time bothering each other with the water and playing inside the ocean, it was a perfect day for you today.

There's a little secret that you haven't accepted yet, you kind of like Q. You haven't made up your heart, for you is really complicated to like someone because you don't want to end up bad with him. He's everything to you right now, your brother don't know it yet but even though he bothers you with Q anyways. Right now you're sitting on the sand beside Q, both of you are looking the sunset that was occurring at that time, you looked at Q and as soon as you did that he turned left to see you too, he smiled at you.

-Today was so much fun – Q said as he stretched his arms.

-Yes, it was. Thanks for inviting me Q.

-What? Thanks to you Y/N this was even better with you – Q said with a kind smile.

-Don't you have stuffs to do right now? – You asked confused.

-Yes but that can wait a bit I really need to tell you something – Q said as he started to play with your hair.

-What is it? – You said with a shy smile.

-I'm really glad Kevin introduced us. Since that day I knew you were incredible, and I wasn't wrong - Q said as he started to take your hands gently.

-Thanks for saying that. I'm the one that is glad to see how my brother has such amazing partners in the boy group he is in.

-Y/N... your eyes are shining so bright right now, are you looking at something shiny? – Q said playful while he started to caress your hands.

-*Giggle* really Q? I'm just happy to be here with you having so much fun together.

-Don't you think your brother is going to kill me for stealing you?

-No, he might be thinking that I'm at home sleeping.

*Laugh* in that case let's get back to your house, I bet you might be tired.

-Just a little – You said before you yawn.

-Let's go – Q said with a playful smile -. He putted his jacket and his shirt back on while you put your sweater on again. Then out of nowhere Q lifted you up and started to carry you.

-What are you doing? Put me down! Q! – You said laughing.

-Sorry Y/N but this time is my turn to decide what to do – Q said as he putted you on his back. – Hug my back, it doesn't matter to me – Q said as he blushed a little.

-Okay – You said shyly as you started to hug him.

-You look so cute when you blush Y/N, that's one more thing I love about you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! I'm really excited for their debut. Please support this new kpop group full of lovely and hardworking young guys.

If you have any suggestion for another imagine let me know, and I'll do my best to make it.

Have a lovely day <3