| GOT7 | Imagine #4 - Mark |

Summary: You are Mark's girlfriend and there's a lot of rumors about him cheating on you

Words: 1166.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day is going by so quickly and you are happier than ever since today you had been all day long with Mark, you barely can see him due his schedule but for you is okay since you know how much he loves what he does. And the only thing you want is to see him happy and enjoying what he's currently living, which is his dream.

-Peek-a-boo! – Mark said happily as you entered to the living room of your house.

-Mark what are you doing? – You said while laughing at his cuteness.

-I want to be with you, can't I? – Mark said as he looked at you with a smile, then you sat down next to him. Immediately he started to hug you from behind while reloading his chin on your shoulder happily.

-Yes, of course you can – You said while smiling. –Actually we've been all day together – You said while chuckling.

-Yes, we've been together and you enjoyed it? – Mark asked as he looked at you curious.

-I did, I still do since you still here – You said happily. –We should call the guys, remember that they wanted to know where you were – You said as you tried to stand up from the couch but Mark wasn't planning to let you go, so he pulled you against him.

-No, they know that I'm with you – Mark complained like a little kid. –Stay here with me, let's watch a movie or something – He said while looking at you with a puppy face.

-Baby, but Jackson and Jinyoung were constantly calling us – You said as you looked at him.

-Ah! They are just trying to know how everything is going with our date – Mark complained again. –Or you care about them more than me?

-No, I mean, you are first – You said while caressing his hand which was around your waist. –Are you sure that you don't have to call them? – You asked.

-Yes, pretty sure – Mark said while nodding, then he kissed your cheek. –I love you – He added cutely.

-*Giggle* you are such a bad hider – You said as you pushed him away from you while laughing, then you looked at him since you know that something is bothering him.

-What do you mean Y/N? – Mark said while trying to avoid your next questions.

-What's the issue? You are way, but way too clingy today and you aren't like that at all – You said while smiling at him.

-Yah! I just want to be with you – Mark said as he smiled at you.

-Hmm, alright – You said. –But you'll have to tell me later – You said before you stood up to grab your phone, and then you texted Jackson and Jinyoung.