| WAYV | Imagine #3 - Ten |

Summary: Having a lovely and cute time with the one you love the most, after days of being away from each other

Words: 1166.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't been able to be with Ten as much as you will want to, however, you've been in contact with each other pretty much constantly. Both of you are missing each other so badly, still, you know that he needs to work on the project and opportunities his company is giving him. You can't deny you are so proud of him, and you are happy to see that his effort is been rewarded as it should.

Today was odd. Ten called you more than once to see if you weren't joking when you told him you could go to his place, still, when you arrived at his place, he was so surprised that he had to pinch his arm. Afterwards, the day went pretty much full filled with fun and good music; both of you got the chance to talk about the things you've been missing from each other's lives, including the concerns you had during the way. Of course, both of you were annoyed and sad you couldn't be there for one another, however, you are glad to see that everything went well at the end. And just simple memories of you both could make everything better even if you were apart from each other.

Right now, the day has come to an end. You don't have in mind going home anytime soon since you want to spend more time with your boy. And is better for you to enjoy this moment you have with him after so many days of been away.

-Do you like playing with my hands? – Ten asked as he saw you playing with his fingers.

-A little too much in my opinion – You smiled before he kissed your head.

-I missed being with you like this... I know I've said that a thousand times already – He told.

-Hmm, I could hear it all day long – You giggled as you took his hand and pressed it gently.

Both of you are laying down on the couch while some classical music is playing as a background.

-It's pretty late, are you sure you want to stay the night? – Ten questioned.

You nodded in response. -Do you mind? – You asked.

-No, not at all – Ten smiled. -I'm glad that you are staying with me tonight. I don't want to go back to the dorms – He chuckled a tad.

-They'll tease you even if you don't go to the dorms tonight, baby – You laughed.

-Yah! Don't be on their side~ - He pouted.

-I am not – You chuckled before kissing his cheek. -Still, you should tell them you won't be going back – You suggested.

-Don't worry, little one. They know where I am – Ten smiled happily while caressing your hair. -I can always be honest with you, right? – He questioned.