| STRAY KIDS | Imagine #3 - Hyunjin |

Summary: Just worries, not jealousy

Words: 1222.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are back at your house after a tiring day of making a project for one of your classes, the work needs to be delivered this week so you have to work hard on it. However, today you had other things in mind, you weren't supposed to make the work with your team since Hyunjin and you agreed on eating together and having time to see each other.

He didn't even arrive to take you home, the calls you made to his phone were sending you to the voice mail immediately, and he didn't call you later on during the day. Making you feel surprised and totally confused by his sudden actions.

Currently, you are preparing your dinner since you are very hungry, you wanted to at least eat something before doing anything else, however, you kept looking at your phone just wondering what happened with him today. So, without hesitating more, you grabbed your phone and called him.

Finally, he answered.

-Hello, Hyunjin... Hmm, I was wondering how you are – You said as soon as he picked up the call.

-How do you think I am? – He asked.

-I don't know, how am I supposed to know? You didn't show up today at College – You claimed.

-To pick you up? I'm sorry, I had things to do with the members – Hyunjin said, almost careless.

-No, you are lying. Today in the morning you told me that your schedule wasn't that tight – You spoke a bit upset.

-Well, times change, and our manager changed the schedule – Hyunjin said, becoming more upset.

-I don't believe you – You said.

-Alright, I don't mind. Tell your friend to console you then – Hyunjin said madly.

-X-Xiao? Are you kidding me? – You questioned amazed.

-Kidding you? You are kidding me, why are you hugging him outside of the college? I don't get it – Hyunjin spoke madly.

-We were just saying goodbye to each other – You explained.

-Wait, you did arrive – You realized.

-Yes, I did, and I was about to get you until I saw you with him – Hyunjin admitted.

-Xiao is just my best friend, and you are my boyfriend – You told.

-I think we already discuss this when you were jealous of Han – You added.