| WAYV | Imagine #1 - Kun |

Summary: Months without him can be tough but you know that he's doing his best for reaching his dreams

Words: 1265.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During these few months, you've been much occupied with work, the same old; reunions, late nights working on new projects, and eating whenever you can. Something you can't deny is the fact you let your health aside, you aren't eating as you should and when you do your daily workouts you feel tired but you still go either way. You've lost a lot of weight recently or that's at least what people is telling you, luckily, you have more time to be healthy again before your boyfriend comes back.

Kun and you had been together for over a year now, you are very happy with him and you truly love him, however, both of you haven't seen each other in a few months and you barely talk through the phone. He's very busy with the group activities and more now than ever when on the other side you've been focused on work and nothing else.

Right now it's late at night, you barely finished your work for Tuesday which you wanted to finish before because you want to take this weekend just for you, and to enjoy some company of your friends. It's been a while since you took a cup of coffee and actually sat down on the couch while looking around your place; everything lighten up by some fairy lights you placed around the room, the wide window letting you see the moon with the stars, and the chandelier hanging from the roof of the second floor. Looks nice, and everything you did it by yourself.

While admiring your house up and down you heard the doorbell, you stood up immediately and left your cup on top of the table, and then you got towards the door to see who was knocking at this hour

-I know it's late, but I couldn't stay another night out – Kun smiled.

-Oh my god – You said surprised before closing the door, then you took a deep breath and looked into the mirror which is near the entrance; you placed your hair up with a hair clip, and when you thought you looked good enough, you opened up the door once again. –Hey! Babe, what's up? – You smiled while trying to act cool.

-*Chuckle* come on, that was totally unnecessary – Kun smiled while looking at you happily, he has his bag with his clothes with him. – I know it's surprising to see me here – He added.

-It is – You smiled a bit embarrassed.

He barely arrived from the airport, or what?

-Give me that – You said while holding his bag for him, then you smiled happily at Kun and hugged him tight against you. –Welcome home – You said cutely.

-I'm glad to be back – He smiled before kissing your forehead. –Let's get inside – Kun said.

-Sure – You nodded