| WAYV | Imagine #2 - WinWin (Sicheng) |

Summary: Taking care of your boyfriend after a long delay in his flight back home

Words: 1116.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun is already set; it looks that is going down slowly as if the day didn't want to disappear into the darkness, even though the deadline for the sunlight was coming closer. It's been just a couple of days since you arrived in Hong Kong once again, you took a trip to Seoul to see some friends and cousins; it went well but you missed to be back home with your other part of the family and friends.

Yesterday, Lucas and YangYang arrived at the city before anyone else from WAYV, so, you spent your day with them going to the mall, playing dress-up inside the dorms and writing playfully some raps together. It was lots of fun despite the heavy rain that it was pouring down that noon.

Right now, you are at the balcony of your bedroom while waiting for Sicheng to get out of the bathroom; he was tired after the flight that took more hours than planned since their flight to China was delayed by three hours, still, they arrive the same day but later than wished.

You already prepared the bed for both of you to sleep calmly tonight, even though you know that Sicheng will stay awake since he wants to know how your days were.

He let out a deep sigh while getting out of the bathroom. -I was craving a cold shower so much~ -He smiled happily.

Immediately, he walked towards you and started to back hug you.

-It's been a while since I hugged you like this – Sicheng chuckled cutely while holding you tighter.

-You are right – You sighed while holding his hands on your waist. -I'm pretty happy you are back – You smiled before kissing kiss cheek.

-Me too, I wanted to see you again – He smiled as both of you got inside of the room, then you two laid down on the bed. -It's incredible how things changed so fast – Sicheng murmured.

-What do you mean? – You asked confused while looking at him.

-Well, you were here before WAYV was even a project, plus, we were dating before Xiaojun, Hendery and YangYang-ssi joined the group – Sicheng said thoughtfully.

-Hmm, that is true and that means you are tired too – You giggled a tad.

-What? No, no way – Sicheng chuckled.

-WinWin-ah, you are tired; you always talk and talk when you want to sleep – You stated.

-I can stay awake a little longer; I want to listen to you – He said while looking at you happily but also sleepily.