| ONEUS | Imagine #1 - Hwanwoong |

Summary: When you wait for love & when you didn't know you had your other half, in front of you

Words: 1094.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last few months had been tough for you; to be honest, you aren't feeling like yourself at all. Somehow you feel empty and lonely, and even though you are getting better, you still remember moments you shouldn't. Luckily, you have your friends beside you ever since that awful moment happened. You broke up with your boyfriend after having one year together. It was something you never expected, however, you were suffocating since his jealousness was taking other levels you didn't like. It got to the point where you couldn't see your friends anymore. Those were dark times, and if it weren't for the pieces of advice you received, you would still be with him.

It's been almost eight months since you broke up with him, however, you can't deny that sometimes you are afraid to be with someone else. You don't want to be treated as before; you don't want anyone else to control your life the way they want.

At the moment, you are at your apartment. You are waiting for Hwanwoong to come since you wanted to see him. Something no one knows is that you've been feeling something towards Hwanwoong; you can't explain what it is, however, you believe that there's nothing bad to feel safe around someone.

After a few minutes, you heard knocks on the door so you went to open it. As you expected, Hwanwoong was there to receive you with a wide smile and with open arms.

-How's the cutest girl in the world? – Hwanwoong asked while embracing you.

-I don't know, really – You chuckled mournfully as you got apart from him.

Both of you went to the living room after closing the door. He sat down by your side as you laid down against his side, he looked at you concerned which made you force a settle smile.

-Stop thinking about him; he's not worth it – Hwanwoong murmured.

-I'm not thinking about him... well, not at all – You admitted while playing with your fingers, feeling nervous.

You want to tell him what you feel, however, you don't know if it's way too soon to start something with someone else. Also, you are afraid to make the same mistakes with someone you consider a part of you already.

-Then, what is it? – He asked.

-Just something – You sighed before standing up from the couch, then you held the sides of your face feeling frustrated. -I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not being strong – You stuttered.

-Wait, wait... what are you saying? You've been the strongest girl in this situation – Hwanwoong stated before standing up and walking towards you. -He sent you texts for both of you to get back; you stood strong and told him to back off. He followed you to your house and you answered back face to face. Nobody that I know would have done that – Hwanwoong said sincerely.

-That girl sounds cool – You smiled slightly as some tears started to appear in your eyes.

-Yeah, she's pretty cool... I know her for a long time, I considered her as my best friend. But that isn't the case anymore – Hwanwoong spoke.

You turned around to face him. You looked at him surprised by his words and at the same time confused.

-What do you mean? – You asked.

-I'm the one that should be sorry, Y/N. I haven't been honest with you since a very long time – Hwanwoong said while holding your hands. -I liked you more than a friend and as time passed by, I started to fall in love with you – He revealed.

-Hwanwoong... - You looked at him speechlessly.

Without hesitation, you started to embrace him tightly while letting your tears fall. He was holding onto you as if he didn't want to let go from your arms. The only thing you could do was to feel his closeness and hear him go back on ease.

-Were you waiting for me? – You asked worriedly.

-Hmm, let's say that I was just waiting for you to see what type of guy he was – Hwanwoong chuckled embarrassedly.

-Why you never told me? – You questioned confused.

-Seoho tried to make you realize that once and then Ravn-hyung did the same; you weren't listening which made me stay in silence – He admitted.

-I'm so sorry – You sighed before holding him tightly. –I never wanted you to feel that way – You spoke.

He held the back of your head gently before kissing your head. –It isn't your fault; you didn't know – Hwanwoong smiled. –Now, I want to know how you feel – He looked at you.

-I feel scared... I don't want to go back to the days where I was devastated – You said. –I know you could never hurt me, still, I don't know if it's too soon to start something with another person – You blushed.

-Do you need time to think about it? – Hwanwoong asked, almost sure about your answer.

You shook your head while pouting. –I just want you to always be with me – You said cutely. –I... I mean it – You spoke.

-I understand; I won't leave you alone – He smiled before you took his hand, then you two sat down on the couch again.

While holding his hand, you got closer to him and started to cuddle against his side; you feel secure, loved and calm. Even though you had a long relationship with your last boyfriend, there's something you have to admit; you never felt so loved and respected as you do with Hwanwoong.

As your mind started to get fogged up in thoughts about your last relationship, you tighten your grip on Hwanwoong's hand.

-Are you thinking about him again? – He questioned while caressing your hair.

-Maybe – You murmured.

-Y/N, do you love me? – He asked as a whisper near your ear.

-How can you ask me such a question? Of course, I do – You looked at him.

-So, only think of me. Not him. He can't hurt you anymore – Hwanwoong smiled before cooping your hair.

Without hesitation, you leaned closer to his face and began to kiss his lips gently. He held your cheek delicately while moving his lips slowly and softly. After a few seconds, you two got apart from each other and stared into each other's eyes.

-I'll be here for you – He whispered happily before hugging you tightly against him.

You nodded as you rested your head on his shoulder. –I won't leave you alone either – You murmured while rubbing his back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ONEUS storyline I do for this book compilation. Hopefully, I made justice for him, MOON.

The group ONEUS is pretty new to the industry, however, the music they've been releasing is amazingly good and the concept they have is one of my favourites so far. More than the looks and the talent; these boys have an amazing bond of friendship and the way they are working together makes me realize that there's always something good in all the bad. I recommend you to support them and check them out, maybe you'll like their style and personalities as much as I do.

With any further or do, I hope you enjoyed this storyline! Have a great day or night.