| AB6IX/MXM | Imagine #1 - Donghyun |

Summary: Spending some time with your boy before you go away

Words: 1189.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are walking through the streets with Donghyun by your side, you are just walking back to the house you two have when you come over. The house is from your mom but she gave it to you because she knows how much you love to visit Seoul, and to stay there when you actually can. You aren't from here and unfortunately you leave in another country, you came to Seoul because you are in your summer vacations but they are coming almost to an end which really sucks because you hate to say goodbye. Since you arrived Youngmin and Donghyun were really happy to see you and ever since then you've been there for them, in every performance on a music show, for their comeback with a full album and even in those days they need to record at the studio. You don't complain, you are grateful for having them but you feel bad for leaving them again.

You were almost arriving to the house, really just a few more streets to get there so you just took a deep breath since you knew you needed to tell Donghyun about the whole situation, and right now he seems so happy; holding your hand while humming calmly, so you hate to bring this up.

-You look so thoughtful, are you sure everything is fine bunny? – Donghyun said as he looked at you.

-Hmm, actually I want to talk with you about something – You said nervously, then you pressed his hand gently.

-Oh! Is something wrong? Do you have fever? Are you feeling hungry? – Donghyun asked as he looked at you worried.

-No, is not that – You said as you looked at him with a settle smile. –But is really important – You added.

-Let's get inside the house and talk about it – Donghyun said, then you looked over to your left and saw the house. You two started to get upstairs and then you made your way inside, he placed his jacket aside with yours and then both of you got towards the living room and sat down together.

-What's wrong? – Donghyun asked as he looked at you with a smile. Both of you crossed your legs while sitting down on the couch, you were facing each other while he was just caressing your cheek.

-You know that I need to finish my college years, and that I'm almost done with them, right? – You said while playing with his hand.

-I do know that, but why are you bringing that up? Aren't you in vacations? – Donghyun asked as he looked at you confused.

-My month here is almost over, that's why – You said sadly.

-Wait, what? No, no bunny... no – Donghyun said sadly before he started to hug you tight. –I don't want you to go again – He said before he kissed your head.

-I don't want to go, I really don't but I can't skip the last year you know – You said as you started to hold him tighter.

-The house is going to be so empty without you – Donghyun said as he looked at you sadly.

-*Chuckle* you have Youngbin, you won't be alone oppa – You said as you tried to smile a little. You could see the sadness on his face and you were heartbroken because of that... but what else you can do? – Everything will be alright – You said as you started to caress his cheek, then Donghyun kissed your lips sweetly.

-I love you – Donghyun said as a whisper before he started to embrace you once again, then you heard a little sob coming out of him.

-No, Oppa! Don't cry, I'll cry too – You said with a cracking tone of voice as you held his neck with your arms, then you started to hide your face against his shoulder.

-*Chuckle* don't please – Donghyun said before he started to hold you even tighter, both of you fell down completely on the couch and Donghyun was right above you.

-I can't breathe – You said while feeling squished.

-Oh, sorry bunny – Donghyun said as he got away from you, then he sat next to you while you were just laying down on the couch with your arm hiding up your teary eyes. –Hey, let's do something... whatever you want – Donghyun said while cleaning up his tears.

-Movie and coffee? – You asked while staying in the same position as before.

-What about Movie, coffee and cuddles? – Donghyun suggested.

-Deal – You said while giving him a thumbs up.

-Right, I'll make the coffee – Donghyun said while standing up. –Hey, cheer up baby girl. We'll be fine, we always are – Donghyun said before he kissed your cheek.

-I know – You said as a sigh before you removed your arm from your face, you looked at him pretty sad and a bit upset since you don't want to leave him because of your studies.

-Kiss? – Donghyun asked while looking at you with a smile. As a response you just leaned closer to him and kissed his lips gently, which immediately made him smile. –I'll be right back – He said happily.

Donghyun and you started to watch the TV, you were surfing through the channels until he came with the coffee and right after that you started to watch a show together. You were reloading your head on his shoulder while taking your cup of coffee, he was drinking his coffee too and in the meanwhile you started to talk a bit about random things. Just trying to get out of the way the fact that you are leaving soon.

-Give me that – Donghyun said as he pointed at your coffee.

-Why? I'm not done yet – You said as you looked at him confused.

-Just give it to me – Donghyun insisted.

-It's my coffee – You said cutely upset.

-Ugh, Y/N! – Donghyun complained.

-Okay, I understood – You said cutely upset, you took a last sip of it and then you gave it to Donghyun. He placed both coffees on top of the coffee table, then he got towards you and started to snuggle against you.

-Hey, are you okay? You'll cry again? – You asked concerned as he started to embrace you.

-No, is worthless... you'll go anyways – Donghyun said.

-Yah~ don't say that, look, we'll see each other through video calls – You said as you patted his back.

-Not the same – He complained.

-Donghyun, just try to think positive – You said while playing with his hair.

-I'm now you, I can't – Donghyun said.

-Hey! I'm not that negative – You complained.

-Really? What about a moment ago? Or when you are so insecure to going out with me in public? – Donghyun said as he looked at you serious but sad.

-Ugh, why you know me so well? – You complained.

-Because I love you – Donghyun said as he looked at you with a cute face. –Y/N, promise me you'll call every day.

-I promise – You said while smiling at him.

-*Sigh* I love you my bunny – Donghyun said before he kissed your hand.

-I love you more Oppa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this Imagine that now is part of this 'September Edition'. (Sorry for the late update).

I made this imagine inspired in Donghyun from MXM since his birthday barely passed, so this is like something to celebrate his 21 years of his beautiful life.

If you have any suggestion for any imagines, let me know and I'll do my best to make it. Thank you so much for reading and for loving this compilation. As always have an amazing day or night!