| SF9 | Imagine #5 - Rowoon |

Summary: Halloween bash

Words: 1008.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were back home with Rowoon by your side both of you barely came back from the Halloween party that took place at FNC Entertainment with all the artists and staff, everyone had a lot of fun and the members' costumes were hilarious and pretty well made. In the other hand, the party was really good since the artists of the company made a presentation with each iconic song from their career, it was really nice to see Rowoon dancing with his vampire costume. Oh, and both of you dressed up as vampires so it was really cute for others to see you matching up the costumes with the same colours.

-Whoa~ what a night – Rowoon said happily while laying down on your bed.

-*Giggle* it truly was a really good Halloween bash – You said while laying down next to him, he got towards you and pretended to bite your neck like a vampire. –I'm a vampire too, you know – You laughed.

-I know you are such a cute vampire – Rowoon admitted before he kissed your head.

-I should look scary – You chuckled.

-But you could never Y/N, just look at those cheeks – Rowoon said while pressing them gently.

-Yah! – You complained cutely.

-*Chuckle* I'll take a shower, don't miss me babe – Rowoon said before kissing you happily.

-Okay, go ahead – You smiled before he got up from the bed, he took his clothes and then he went right to the bathroom.

He was staying tonight with you since you two agreed on having a little sleepover kind of thing together, he was insisting so much that he wanted to stay with you that you only accepted. You were happy to see him so energetic, his tour definitely helped him to recover and to feel better with himself, and after all, he truly loves Fantasies which make you feel relaxed since not always you can be with him as you wish you could.

*MINUTES LATER*

Rowoon and you already showered and were laying down on the bed again, both of you were watching a horror movie since you were feeling like it because is Halloween after all. You were scared a few times but Rowoon was there as a protector, he just laughed at your cuteness and the way you got scared. Right after watching the movie you turned off the TV and both of you started to talk about Rowoon's schedule for tomorrow and how exciting is for him to act in another drama, which really made you feel happy and proud of him too.

-Aren't you tired of just dancing all night? – Rowoon asked while playing with your hair.

-A little, and you? – You asked while looking at him with a settle smile.

-I'm okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought it could be – Rowoon admitted with a settle smirk.

-So it was bad? – You asked confused.

-Well, just a bit – Rowoon said while looking away from you. –But it seems that you had an incredible time with Chani and Zuho – He added.

-Are you jealous? – You asked surprised while looking at him.

-ME? No, no way – Rowoon said sarcastically.

-Hmm, so that's why it was a bit worse then? – You questioned while looking away from him. –They are just friends, you shouldn't get jealous because of them, and they are your best friends – You added.

-Hmm, right – Rowoon said before holding your hand, then he kissed your hand. –I'm sorry – He chuckled.

-I get it, you don't have to apologize – You nodded. –I'm aware that I danced really close to them but it was a party after all – You said while caressing his hand.

-Yeah, the dance floor was pretty tight there – Rowoon said while reloading his chin on your head.

-But the Halloween party was really good, I have to admit that everyone looked pretty good – You said.

-For me you were the best – Rowoon whispered near your ear.

-*Giggle* Oh my handsome vampire, you were rocking the costume too – You said while patting his cheek.

-I know right, we were the best couple of vampires – Rowoon said happily before embracing you against him.

-We still the best couple – You chuckled.

-Yah! Of course, even if I get jealous – Rowoon laughed.

-You are always so overprotective – You said while rolling your eyes with a settle smile.

-But you like that, don't you? – Rowoon asked while caressing your head.

-I do, but sometimes because you are a bit too serious when you get jealous – You assured.

-It's because I love you, and I just want the best for you – Rowoon smiled. –Thanks for tonight Y/N, you were the best companion. The best vampire companion – He chuckled.

-I love you too and you were a great vampire, better than anyone – You said before you kissed his cheek. –I love you Rowoon.

-Aw, me too Y/N – Rowoon said while embracing you tight.

-You should sleep now, tomorrow you have a full schedule to fill up – You smiled.

-You too, so let's sleep babe – Rowoon said before he stood up from the bed and then he turned the lights off, he jumped on the bed which made you laugh since he was making a cute pose. He got towards you and started to embrace you again.

-Such a clingy boy – You sighed with a smile.

-It's your fault for being so cute, and I'll dream about you tonight – Rowoon said while looking at you happily.

-Me too – You chuckled. –Goodnight.

-Goodnight Y/N, dream about us – Rowoon said before he kissed your lips gently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this imagine! I know it's a little too late but this stills part of this month's edition. I'll try to upload more often and to be there for more suggestions, and also thank you so much for the amazing support! I can't describe how grateful and happy I feel about the love you are giving, I have to dedicate a whole chapter for you guys, honestly.

Happy Halloween! And have an amazing day!