| VIXX | Imagine #5 - Hyuk |

Summary: It's been a while since you saw VIXX members, and they don't know why you left

Summary: It's been a while since you saw VIXX members, and they don't know why you left. Now that you're back they received you with open arms but Hyuk isn't one of them, he's mad at you for leaving him since he always loved you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Today you are at the cafeteria just waiting to meet up with Hyuk. Since you came back from your hometown he has been colder with you and you totally understand him, you left when you barely started going out together but you needed to go for your studies. Now you are in vacation's break so you have plenty of time to be with them once again, even if you know that a goodbye will happen again.

-I'm here – Hyuk said serious as he sat down in front of you.

-I thought you wouldn't come – You said surprised while looking at him amazed.

-Yeah I thought that too, but Leo-hyung threated me to come – Hyuk said as he rolled his eyes.

-He did what? – You asked upset.

-Y/N you should be thankful because he insisted – Hyuk said as he looked at you.

-I know, but I didn't wanted you to be forced to come – You said as you looked away from him.

-You want to talk? Or... what? – Hyuk asked confused.

-Oh, yes. You want to walk around? – You asked nervously.

-Sure – Hyuk said as he stood up from his seat-. Hyuk and you started to walk around the sidewalk of the streets, and at the beginning everything was silence in between you too until you began to ask him questions about his days, Starlight and the group in general.

-I heard from Ravi-hyung that you went to study – Hyuk said as he looked away from you.

-I did, I went to my hometown to finish up another year – You said shyly.

-So you'll go again? – Hyuk asked concerned.

-Yes but I have a lot of vacations now – You said with settle smile.

-So you came here for vacations? Out of everything you could choose from? – Hyuk asked surprised.

-Well yes. My friends wanted me to go with them to Miami but I decided to not go because I wanted to come to Seoul – You said as you looked at the beautiful sunset.

-Why? – Hyuk asked.

-Why I wouldn't? I mean you are here, my friends are here and last time I left without saying goodbye – You said as you looked at Hyuk. –Sorry if I harmed you, Ken told me how hard it was for you since I left – You said concerned as you started to hold his hand.

-I should be the one apologising though – Hyuk said as he looked down and then he pressed your hand gently. -I never thought you went away because of your studies.

-It isn't your fault, I mean I never told you anything about it – You said as you lifted up Hyuk's chin and then you smiled at him. –Last time we saw each other we were going out so I admit that it was the worst time to go away.

-Yeah. Now I feel like a fool for not talking with you these last days – Hyuk said as he chuckled.

-You were a little too tough with me but is okay, now you know why – You said as you smiled.

-Yes, I guess I was too harsh on you. I'm sorry – Hyuk said as he pressed your hand gently. You reloaded your head on his shoulder and you kept walking as the sunset was starting to disappear and the moon started to come out.

-*Sigh* I really wanted to go to Miami – You joked which made Hyuk laugh a little.

-Yah! Don't change me for a beach – Hyuk said as he looked at you playfully.

-Me? Never, I would rather take you with me – You said as you giggled a little.

-One day we can escape from here if you want, as you said; "You still have plenty day of vacations" – Hyuk said before he kissed your head.

-*Chuckle* I guess we can, but you should see if you have anything going on.

-You're right Y/N, I'll see if the group has anything planned – Hyuk said before he sighed. –Now that I remember, Hongbin-hyung went to your hometown while you were there, and if I don't remember wrong he was there because he was filming a drama – Hyuk said.

-Oh, really? Well that's great, but I didn't saw him – You said as you looked up at the stars that were coming out. "Perfect time" – You thought before you stopped walking. Hyuk looked at you a bit confused since you stopped walking all of the sudden, immediately you took out a little box you had inside your pocket and then you gave it to Hyuk.

-What's this? – Hyuk said as he looked at it surprised.

-Do you really thought I would forget your birthday? It's your present dummy – You said before you cluttered his hair. Hyuk opened the little box which is a long neckless that has a pendant shaped as a piano key.

-Oh! This is really for me? – Hyuk asked as he putted it on.

-Of course is for you, I know you like to play the piano so I bought it for you – You said happily while looking at Hyuk's smile.

-This is great, thank you Y/N – Hyuk said before he hugged you tight.

-You don't have to thank me, just promise me that you'll never lose it – You said before you laughed a little.

-I never lose things! – Hyuk complained as he kept on holding the pendant.

-Yeah, sure. Don't you remember my phone at the Ferris wheel? – You asked while rolling your eyes.

-Okay, that was one time and I apologised to you once I got it back – Hyuk said a bit embarrassed.

-It's alright, just keep it safe – You said happily.

-Both of you? – Hyuk asked as he smirked.

-Both? – You asked confused.

-Yes Y/N, the pendant and your heart – Hyuk said before he hugged you once again. –You coming back is the best gift ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thank you so much for reading this imagine! I hope you enjoyed it and that you are celebrating this awesome guy's birthday. Please keep on supporting VIXX and keep showing them how important they are to you.

Starlight, thank you so much for loving them, let's keep on growing together! As always I hope you're having an awesome day!