| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #8 - Minghao |

Summary: It's been two days since you saw Minghao and that's just because you have a lot of things to do, which is making you miss him even more

Words: 1153.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These days had been full of work for you and it's actually getting to the point of stressing you out more than expected, during these days you also tried to contact Minghao but he has been busy too. At the beginning you thought that maybe he was lying to you since you had a little fight a week ago, however, you immediately thought that it was ridiculous to think that and more coming from Minghao.

Finally, today was totally free for you since you finished your work earlier, it was such a good thing for you since you've been planning on meeting with the rest of the guys for a while now. You feel that it's been ages since you last saw them when actually, it's been only like three days.

Right now you are at Pledis Entertainment in search for Minghao, you already saw the rest of the members and everyone was happy to see you again. Hoshi offered himself too help you to search for Minghao since the rest needed to keep on going with their individual activities and just because they don't want to see you flirting, according to Wonwoo and Jun.

-I bet he's here – Hoshi said while you two stood outside a practice room.

-Here? That's new – You said while looking at him surprised.

-*Chuckle* he's working hard, let the kid be – Hoshi said while patting your shoulder. –He's going to be happy to see you Y/N, he's asking about you constantly – Hoshi assured.

-Aw, did he? – You asked fluttered.

-Yes, so go ahead – Hoshi laughed while opening the door of the practice room. You thank him and said goodbye to him, you started to get inside the room and you immediately looked at Minghao who was sitting down on the floor. While getting closer to him you started to call out his name and because he wasn't turning around you think that he might be listening to some music with his earphones.

-Hey – You said while patting his shoulder.

-Oh! Y/N! – Minghao said happily while turning around, he started to hug you tight while you tried to breathe since he was hugging you really tight.

-I missed you too – You said while trying to catch your breath.

-Sorry, I just missed you – Minghao said while getting away from you. –How are you? – He asked with a wide smile.

-*Sigh* better now that I'm here with you – You said while sitting down next to him. –Work is really tough, honestly, so much things to do – You complained cutely while reloading your head on his shoulder.

-Hmm, I'm better too – Minghao said before kissing your head. –And at least we have some time off for us, don't you think? – He asked while looking at you.