| VIXX | Imagine #4 - Ravi |

Summary: You are Ravi's best friend, you know him since a long time ago, and you treated each other nicely and friendly till today

Words: 1139.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are in Vixx's place talking about your day with Hyuk while the rest of the members were resting in their living room. Today was a different day from the other ones, for some reason you felt really good even though Ravi is not here. You really don't know what has happened to him lately, he is acting really cold and distant towards you. Sometimes you get kind of worried about that but then you remember that he's Ravi and that he can be like that time to time, but you felt that something was not right.

Hyuk and you are really good friends and now that you haven't been with Ravi as you used to, you and Hyuk had become really close.

-Y/N what are you thinking about? – Hyuk said as he tried to capture your attention.

-Nothing important, just messy thoughts.

-You know, if that's your way of lying you should really improve - Hyuk said as he looked at you.

-I'm sorry. Come I want to play some music.

-Alright Y/N-. You and Hyuk went towards the piano that was there at the living room, Hyuk sat down and he started to play one of your favorite songs: "Love yourself" by Justin Bieber. You started to sing the song with Hyuk as he was playing the melody for both of you. You two were having a lot of fun, you were smiling brightly as well as Hyuk, it was really nice to be like this with Hyuk, and you really needed to distract yourself from the whole Ravi situation. The members started to stare at you both and they started to ship you together, just teasing you for fun. When suddenly Ravi appeared.

Ravi was going down stairs, he just looked at you with a new gaze you never saw before from him... a gaze of anger? "Why is he acting so weird?" You asked to yourself. Ravi went outside the house and as soon as the song finished you went outside as well. It was a really cold day but you didn't cared so you went outside to be with Ravi.

You got outside of the house and saw Ravi standing there, just looking around. You got closer to him and you pulled his jacket a little bit for him to notice that you were there. He turned around to see you, but then he continued looking right straight. You finally decided to speak.

-Did I made something to you? – You asked as you putted your hands in your jean's pockets-. Ravi looked at you once again, and then he started to release a smirk.

-You did everything Y/N – Ravi said as he looked away from you.

-I don't understand. From one day to another you changed completely with me, why? Why you did that to me? To us? – You said calmly as you tried to look at his eyes.

-To us? There was an "us" before these?

-What? Ravi you are my best friend.

-That's the "us" you mean then?

-What type of other "us" it could be then? – You asked. –You haven't asked me to be something else – You murmured.

-What was that? – Ravi asked with a smirk as he started to look at you.

-Nothing... I said nothing.

-That's what I thought... You should get back inside is really cold outside. I don't want you to get sick.

-I'm fine Ravi, and I'm not leaving until you tell me what is happening with you.

-I'm fine Y/N, so don't worry.

-Ravi can you please look at me? – You asked a bit frustrated-. Ravi turned left to face you, now he was looking directly at you, it was so him, he doesn't have any kind of expression in his face, and he kind of looks like a rude guy.

-Ravi can you tell me why you stopped talking to me? Why you stared at me with anger when you saw me very close and happy with Hyuk? Can you answer that? - You questioned him a bit annoyed.

-I'm going to answer that but first take this-. Ravi took off his jacket and handed it to you, you looked at him confused.

-Just take it, I still have my sweater on-. You took Ravi's jacket and putted on. It was quite big for you but it smells just like him, so for you that's great.

-Now can you answer me?

-No.

-What?! Why?!

-One more thing Y/N.

-Alright. Go ahead.

-Can you tell me what you murmured a few seconds ago?

-Why you want me to tell you? – You said nervous as you started to blush a little.

-Okay if you are not going to tell me I'll leave.

-No! I'll tell you... I, I murmured "You haven't asked me to be something else"-. You started to blush very hard, so you cover up your face with your hands that were under the jacket's sleeves. You really like Ravi but you know he's not the type of guy that is really lovely or clingy. But you didn't cared about that because he was just your type; a kind of cold, cool and serious guy. That can also be funny and caring with you.

Ravi started to putt your hands down revealing your reddish face, he started to chuckle a little, and that really made you feel like a total idiot.

-Ravi! Can you answer me now?! – You asked cutely.

-*Laugh* okay, okay. You didn't made anything wrong it's just me.

-What do you mean?

-I... I was just jealous, I guess it's because I'm starting to like you. No. To even love you Y/N. You know what that means? That means that my rude and cold side could harm you and I don't want that.

-Ravi... You don't have to worry about me, I'll be alright. I mean I really like the way you are, and I know you and I know who you are in my life. So don't feel like that.

-How can you be so cool about it? For me is like a messy maze.

-*Giggle* because I learned that from you.

-You promise that you won't let go?

-I promise that forever-. Ravi got toward you and started to embrace you tightly. At first it was weird to feel him like that but then you let go your heart and you embraced him tight as well. Soon enough you two got apart from each other and Ravi took that moment to kiss your lips. It was really soft and deep, you continued kissing as you started to caress his soft hair. Then you got apart because the lack of air.

-Thanks for this Y/N... I love you – Ravi said in a gentle and warm whisper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi STRLIGHTs, hope you liked this imagine! Let's support VIXX and keep loving them!

If you have any other suggestions for the next imagine, please let me know and I'll do my best to make it! Have a lovely and fun day! <3