| TXT | Imagine #2 - Huening Kai |

Summary: Both are upset with one another; you can't talk face to face

Summary: Both are upset with one another; you can't talk face to face. It makes no sense since, after all, nobody is responsible for what happened in the nightfall.

Words: 1134.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago, your school had a special night; a gala with all the students and teachers, celebrating and getting ready for the last months of the school year. The night was covered with good music presentations, the queen and king of the ball, students dancing and making out with others; dynamic lights all over the room and slow dances in between songs. It was meant to be a great night since your friends were there and you had the chance to meet new students from other programs, yet, something had to ruin the night.

It isn't a secret that your boyfriend, Huening Kai is famous all over the school, girls and boys loving him for who he is and what he represents, and also, the loving guy everyone wants to be friends with. And for your part, you are the classic school girl with good grades and flattering charms, the one who might have secret admires; the student that forms part of the photography club and swimming team. Yes, you couldn't be such a popular couple in school grounds. With that said, it's obvious that both of you have a few people who want to be with both, so, there's when the downfall came.

One guy from a higher program asked you to dance with him, you agreed since you didn't think it would be a bad thing, after all, both didn't know each other and it would be nice to meet someone who was about to leave the school. On the other hand, you saw Huening Kai dancing with a girl but you didn't care at all until he saw you dancing with another guy and put on a jealousy scene in the middle of the crowd. It was embarrassing but what happened after that, well, it was more hurting that anything else.

Ever since that night, Huening Kai and you haven't spoken to each other. It's been almost two weeks and it might sound crazy but you couldn't forget how bad he made you feel. You thought he was sick with jealousy since he held your arm tightly and yelled at you in front of everybody. You wanted to smack his face but you kept your cool, still, the guy you were dancing with made that come true for you since he started a fight with him.

Currently, you want to send him a text or something. To be honest, you've been wanting to do this since a week passed of not seeing him in person and on the phone. The members from TXT who are your friends too had been asking you to talk with him but you didn't agree on that. After all, he was the one to put on a show and embarrassed you in front of everybody.

-Y/N, the door – Dahyun, your friend and roommate shouted from downstairs.

-Can't you open? – You asked. -You are going out anyways – You said.

-It's already opened, but someone is searching for you – Dahyun told.

-What? – You said confused.

Immediately, you got out of your room and went downstairs. You picked out the entrance and tried to see who was there.

Hate my life.

-Girl, I need to go but if you need something aside from your ice-cream, tell me – Dahyun walked towards you, she hugged you before getting towards the door. -Don't you even dare to make her cry – She looked at Huening Kai upset.

-Promised – He raised his hands before she left the house.

He put his hands down before looking at you concerned.

-What do you want? – You asked while walking slowly towards him.

-I wanted to come and see you; it's been a while since we saw each other – Huening Kai spoke nervously.

-And what did you expect after what you did? – You questioned. -I was hurt; very hurt – You clarified.

-I know, I know and I also know that I'm a jack ass for thinking bad about you – He said sincerely.

-You should've asked before making your conclusions – You said seriously.

-Y/N, I want you back – Kai stuttered. -I-I can't stand being away from you; I can't concentrate, nor sleep well. I'm sorry – He said, with tears on his eyes.

-Why do you have to cry? – You asked, covering your mouth worriedly.

He doesn't cry. It's not something he enjoys or wants to show often. It's odd to see him this way.

Huening Kai didn't answer, he started to dry his tears but they didn't stop falling. Without hesitation, you walked closer to him and started to clean his tears too.

-Y/N – He cried before hugging you tightly.

-Idiot, you know I hate to see you like this – You murmured while rubbing his back.

-Sorry – He sobbed. -I love you so much, please don't leave me.

After those words, your heart instantly broke. This wasn't what you expected to see as a reconciliation.

-Don't say that! I can be upset but I could never break up with you, Kai – You sighed while stroking his hair, then you got apart from him and smiled. -And I love you too but never do that again; you scared the shit out of me – You told him.

He chuckled slightly while cleaning his tears. -It was new to me too. I never felt jealous and I know that hurt you – He admitted.

-You got jealous when I was with Soobin one night; it was a sleepover with him and Yeonjun, but you got upset – You pointed out.

-That's different. I know who they are, and my hyungs just want to make me feel jealous on purpose – Kai spoke. -But when I saw you with him, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was so close to you and I don't like that when it's not me – He said, becoming shyly by the things he was revealing.

-And why you didn't say so? If I knew that before, I wouldn't let him dance with me – You assured. -Ah, Kai, you need to know that I love you and that won't change – You held his cheek gently.

He nodded before snuggling against you. -I'm sorry, I know it was uncomfortable for you – He sighed.

-It's fine, what matters now is that we are better and that this won't repeat – You grinned before he pecked your lips.

-I missed you so much, Y/N – He smiled happily, looking way better.

-I missed you too – You said.

-Can we make a promise? – Kai asked.

You nodded. -What?

-That we will stay together even though times get rough, do you promise? – Kai spoke before putting his pinky up.

-I promise – You grinned while interlacing both pinkies.

He smiled widely before embracing you happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------