| UP10TION | Imagine #7 - Jinhoo |

Summary: Jinhoo and you had been dating since more than two years which had been amazing, but nowadays the coldness and the distance is starting to be noticed

Words: 1132.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are backstage with Jinhoo since both of you are having a heavy conversation, more like an argument and it's not going well. This started a while ago that you saw Jinhoo really mad at you and he seemed distant as soon as you came to see them at their rehearsal, so you are trying to figure out why is he so mad at you.

-Why do you have such an attitude with me? – You asked a bit annoyed.

-An attitude? What are you talking about? – Jinhoo asked while looking away from you.

-You are avoiding me, you aren't talking to me since I came – You said as you tried to stay on ease.

-*Sigh* it's ridiculous – Jinhoo said while rolling his eyes.

-Just tell me what I did wrong – You said pissed.

-You came late to the rehearsal with Hwanhee, just the two of you and Gyujin saw you both sneaking out of the meeting room. Why? – Jinhoo said a bit mad as he looked at you.

-Are you serious right now? – You asked amazed. –I can't believe it.

-Me either – Jinhoo said upset.

-You are the worst, how can you think that I cheated on you?! – You asked madly.

-What? I never said that! – Jinhoo said in defense.

-So what's the thing you can't believe? That I was inside the meeting room with Hwanhee, just the two of us? – You asked as you looked at him.

-Leave the things as they are, just... ah – Jinhoo said frustrated before he got out of the room. You started to follow him since you wanted answers from him, until all of the sudden Sunyoul and Kuhn came towards you. They stopped you from following Jinhoo.

-Y/N, is going to be better if you go back home – Kuhn said as he looked at you worriedly.

-Why? Don't you see that we were talking? – You said a bit annoyed.

-That wasn't talking Y/N... right now Jinhoo-hyung needs his time to calm down that's why he left – Sunyoul said as he tried to calm you down.

-I... don't care, he doesn't care – You said upset before you walked away from there. At that point you started to run away to your car as you tried to forget the words that came out of your mouth and his, you had been arguing for some time now since you two had been very distant with each other. You know that Jinhoo isn't the type of boyfriend that gets jealous easily and that he trust you a lot but, since you haven't been showing any love to him he might feel harmed too.