| VERIVERY | Imagine #1 - Minchan |

Summary: Once in a while, your best friend from your hometown comes by to Seoul since he wants to spend some time with you

Summary: Once in a while, your best friend from your hometown comes by to Seoul since he wants to spend some time with you. And your boyfriend isn't having it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back when you lived with your parents at your hometown, you remember vividly those moments with your closest friends; during your school years, the most amazing times where spent beside your friends and family. There are kept as one of the best times of your life. Back in the day, it was common for you to go from house to house and have a whole day out of your chores and stressful homework. You had one friend in specific who was always there for you and he was constantly making your days brighter by his only presence.

You won't lie; you once thought he was the love of your life.

Nowadays, both of you still close to each other. He visits you every year to check out how your new life is going away from home, and if he's lucky, he'll come three times per year. You are grateful for his friendship; he made you have one more reason to keep ongoing.

Perhaps it sounds lovely, everything is happiness around him since he brings you memories from your roots; however, this is the first year you met each other with one of both dating someone. This was the first summer you spent with your best friend and your boyfriend together.

You can't deny it was partially odd and nerve-wracking, after all, you didn't know how your boyfriend would react.

It's been almost a week since he said goodbye though; he needed to go back home since he left some things aside to come to Seoul. Ever since he left, you noticed your boyfriend's closure; he's cuter, clingier and he can't stop with the romantic gifts.

You can't complain. He has always been the best.

Right now, you are at your apartment with him. His schedule isn't as heavy as other days; therefore, he's writing some new music for the next comeback he'll do with his group.

-Jagiya, do you think this sounds good? – Minchan asked before he played some chords on his guitar.

You nodded with a face drawn on your face, then you cluttered his hair.

-Perfect – You smiled.

-Good! – Minchan said happily before kissing your cheek, he wrote down the chords he played before letting out a breath. -Jagi, we should take a rest – He told.

-Rest...? I'm not doing anything, just brushing my hair – You chuckled.

-Let me help! – Minchan smiled.

He took your hairbrush off your hand and then, disposed to brush your hair gently from behind. While humming softly, he was enjoying to caress and treat your hair gently and suddenly, he started to leave kisses on your head.