| PENTAGON | Imagine #2 - Yanan |

Summary: A day after Christmas with the boy you love the most

Words: 1209.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Eve already passed away a few days ago and Christmas Day is now in the past as well, both celebrations were nice and cozy with everyone having fun. This time you celebrated the holidays with your friends in Seoul, you couldn't celebrate with your family since they are in your hometown, however, they did call you to say "hi" and to wish you happy holidays.

During the exchanging of gifts on Christmas Eve you gave a present to each of your friends, they are nine and they belong to a boy group called "Pentagon". One of them is actually your boyfriend and you've been together almost for an entire year, it seems crazy to you since you've never been in a relationship before.

Currently, you are with your boyfriend, Yanan. You two were walking by the coast while holding hands a while ago, then here you are taking a rest. You can see Yanan lying beside you, he seems so tired but you don't blame him at all since he's been working hard in the group activities.

By looking at him you suddenly smiled, he was so calm and the sound of the waves was making the environment so chill. You started to caress his hair gently while humming a song you both like, playfully you started to play with his bangs while you could see he started to chuckle a bit.

-You are a sleepy one, do you know that? – You questioned while laughing a bit.

-*Chuckle* I'm not – Yanan smiled.

-You are lucky that we came here in the morning, there's nobody who can see you – You said while caressing his hair.

-Hmm, are we the only ones here? – He asked.

-Yes, and I bet it's not going to get full of people, after all, it's winter – You assured.

-Is that so? Okay, I guess we can stay here longer – Yanan said with his eyes closed. –By the way, I love your humming, you could be a singer with that voice of yours – He smiled.

-Yah~ it was nothing – You blushed.

-*Chuckle* you are so cute – Yanan smiled while opening his eyes gently, he looked at you and caressed your cheek.

-You're cute too, much cuter if I have to be honest – You claimed.

-We're both cute, we are the cute couple – Yanan said proudly.

-*Giggle* see? That's cute! – You smiled.

Both of you stood in silence after some laughs, the sound of the waves from the ocean and the birds were filling up the gap without voices. Yanan was holding your hand tightly while resting on your lap, you kissed his hand while you two stared at the ocean.