| SEVENTEEN | Imagine # 10 - Jun |

Summary:  Jun is waiting to show you something but you can't really imagine what, so it's going to be a mystery night

Words: 1191.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are with all Seventeen members dancing and singing to their songs at a practice room; Jun invited you over because they'll be a lot of time there rehearsing, and he wanted you to join them.

Currently, everyone is laying down on the floor tired of just practicing, you were beside Minghao and you were talking as you started to stretch up your legs and arms, suddenly Jun got towards you and with a sweaty face, he bowed at you.

-Hmm, Jun, what are you doing? – You asked confused as Minghao and the rest of the members started to laugh a little.

-Let's dance together my dear Y/N – Jun said as he leaned you his hand. After a giggle, you took his hand and Dino made sure to choose the perfect song for you two, and as soon as the song started to play Jun took you and started to dance with you following the rhythm of the music.

You were so surprised that Jun did that because he's the one who's shy with you sometimes, plus, he's always the one who praises himself when he's in front of a mirror. However, you can't deny that he got your heart for a long time, and you were really happy to dance with him like that. 

Your faces started to get closer and closer and you heard how everyone started to bother you with him since all the members know that you like Jun they wanted you to make fun of you in a friendly way. When the song ended and Jun was very close to your face, you could feel his breath which made your beat faster. Jun just released a smirk and then got apart from you and with a quick move he took your hand gave it a gentle kiss.

-Thanks for this piece my lady – Jun said as he looked at you with a smile and then he went towards Jeonghan and Vernon. In the meanwhile you stayed there paralyzed with a reddish face, Mingyu and Minghao got towards you as they stared with concern. 

Then both of them took you by the arms and guided you out of the practice room. Once you were out of the practice room with them you finally returned back to reality.

-Y/N? Are you there? – Minghao said as he started to wave his hand in front of your face.

-What...? Me? Yes, yes... by the way, what just happened? – You asked as you blinked your eyes a few times and then you released a smile.

-We are not sure but Jun acted really weird – Mingyu said as he laughs nervously.

-Is he playing with me? – You asked.

-No. Jun is not a player, he's a giver and a kind guy with a childish soul. I'll talk with him after this because he needs to control himself – Minghao said as he patted your head.

-But why he did that? – You asked confused.

-I... I can't tell but Y/N calm your heart down and let's go inside together – Minghao said as he looked at you, then he turned around and saw Mingyu as a reply he just nodded his head and after that, you returned to the practice room.

As soon as you three got inside again, all the members started to smile as if they had the greatest news in the world. You limited yourself to ask why and as soon as you sat down with Minghao, Jun stared at you with a sweet smile.

*TIME LATER*

After sometime Seventeen started to rehearse once again, and when the clock marked midnight everyone started to clap in a sign that it was time to go. Everyone began to grab their stuff, so do you and you were the first one to say goodbye. However you didn't say goodbye to Jun because you were too embarrassed, and just like that, you got out of the practice room. 

You were walking towards the exit of the building when suddenly you heard someone calling your name, you turned around and you saw Jun running towards you.

-Hey you – You said with a nervous smile.

-Y/N you didn't say goodbye to me – Jun said claimed.

-Oh... sorry I didn't notice that – You lied.

-You did! Actually, you deserve a punishment for that – Jun said as he looked deeply into your eyes. As soon as he said that he got closer to you and without hesitation, he kissed your lips, he kissed you with such sweetness and very delicate just like a flower. Then he got apart with a shy smile, without words you replied to him with a hug.

-What do you feel? – You asked shyly.

-Happiness, and loved – Jun said as he hugged you even tighter.

-You didn't tell me anything.

-How I was supposed to tell you about my shyness. I thought it was better if I showed you as we know – Jun said as he got a bit apart from you and stared at your eyes.

-The rest of the members knew about this? – You asked confused.

-Almost, Minghao and Mingyu didn't just because they're too close to you and I didn't want them to tell you – Jun said as he released a smile.

-Since when? – You asked with a smile.

-Y/N are you going to interrogate me or what? – Jun said as he started to laugh.

-Hey! I just want to know when and why – You asked as you looked away from him.

-Wait, why? Why?! Are you kidding me Y/N?! You're so caring and sweet with all of us, you listen to me every time I need to talk about something deep, and you always cheer us up with all the carats. You are so talented and I see you with a lot of admiration and as the most beautiful girl – Jun said as he took your chin gently then he lifted up and show you off an honest smile.

-Thanks for saying that – You said as you smiled.

-Thanks to you for been here with us and for sharing your true self with me. That's why I love you Y/N – Jun said before he deposited a kiss on your forehead. Then he got on his knee and took your hand and while you were staring at him, he just smiled and said:

-Do you want to be my girlfriend? - He asked while blushing a tad.

-Yes – You said as tears started to fall down your face after that Jun got up and hugged you tightly. Without noticing the members were already there and everyone started to clap and shout "Lovebirds" by the romantic scene they watched.

-Ignore them, they are jealous that I found someone fabulous – Jun said making fun of the members.

-*Laugh* Jun! – You said as you hit him gently on his shoulder.

-*Laugh* What? Now you're my princess Y/N... my fabulous princess - Jun chuckled while looking at you blissfully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you like it Carats!!! I really wanted to bring something sweet and funny for today, and I thought of our kind of king of China!

Hopefully, you're having a nice day with your loved ones, and smiling! Keep supporting this awesome group and I hope you enjoy this "imagine"!