| NCT 127 | Imagine #1 - Yuta |

Summary: Sleepover at NCT's house after almost a month of not seeing each other

Words: 1266.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight you are on your way to NCT's house since Yuta invited to stay over, he said that all the members, including him, wanted to see you and that they wanted to share more time with you. It's been almost a full month since you saw them and that's because they had been travelling and their schedules are too tight for them to have a little space for you. Honestly, you are okay with it, you aren't mad nor upset with them because at the end you know that they have priorities and they are Idols, after all.

You are arriving at the entrance of their house, with one backpack on your back, and with a huge feeling on your chest, you knocked on the door.

-Y/N! -. As soon as Kun opened the door you started to hug him tight while trying to hold your tears.

-I missed you so much! – You said happily while smiling.

-I missed you more! – Kun said as he grabbed your hands happily, then the rest of the members heard your voice which captured their attention almost instantly.

-You came! – Ten said as he got towards you happy and excited.

-Of course, I came! – You said as you hugged him tightly.

-There's a hug for me? – Taeil said as he started to walk towards you and ten.

-Of course, there is! – You said happily as you started to hug him tight.

-I'm so happy to see you again – Taeil said sweetly.

-Me too, I missed everyone so much – You said while smiling at him. Right after them the rest of the members greeted you and they were really happy to see you, almost instantly you heard footsteps of someone running towards the door.

-Princess!

-Prince!! -. Yuta went running towards you, and as soon as he reached you he hugged you tight while lifting you up and spinning around. Then he placed you down on the floor again and he started to smile happily at you.

-WinWin, don't get jealous – Jaehyun joked. WinWin just laughed sarcastically and then he slapped his shoulder which made Yuta and you chuckle.

-I have so many things to tell you – Yuta said excitedly while taking your hands.

-Oh, me too! You don't have any idea – You said happily.

-*Laugh* we have all night – Yuta said while smiling happily at you.

The night started in a pretty good note, everyone was reunited in the living room just talking about their trips around the world and what's currently going on in their lives, you also got the chance to tell them that you were graduating pretty soon so you are almost done with your studies. They are so happy and excited for you since you always worked hard just like them, and even if you have very different paths compared to them you know that everything will work out well as the current days.