| UP10TION | Imagine #3 - Wooshin |

Summary: Cuddling movie time

Words: 448.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were going to the room with a bowl of popcorn, as you entered to the bed room you saw Wooshin waiting for you, and with open arms he hugged you making you rest on his chest. Wooshin putted the bowl of popcorn beside him, he pull you closer to him, and you looked at his dark dreamy eyes.

-Ready for a movie date bunny?

-Yes! But I'm not a bunny, you're the bunny here. Just look at this face-. You squeezed his face softly while releasing a cute giggle.

-Okay, okay but now look at your cute little height, you're the cutest in here.

-Oppa! Don't tease me with that again-. You crossed your arms, complaining like a little kid. Wooshin laughed a little, he turned on the TV and searched for a movie that both of you will enjoy watching together, he finally found it and both of you were ready to enjoy the movie.

As the movie kept playing you ate the whole bowl of popcorn, finally you reached the end of the movie that was quite sad so Wooshin had brought you some tissues. The movie ended and you felt scared since you thought about losing Wooshin... just like the girl in the movie lost her loved one. Suddenly tears couldn't stop falling down your cheeks, Wooshin notice that and immediately embrace you from behind, giving you a warm back hug.

-What's wrong huh? Why the tears sweetie?

-No, nothing... I imagine how my life would be if you went away... so dumb, right?-. Wooshin sighed and rested his head on your shoulder while looking at you.

-Not at all, you know what, I thought that too but I don't worry about that because I know we're going to be together forever.

-Yeah... I guess I shouldn't worry, right?

-Of course not, I will always be here by your side-. Wooshin cleaned the last tears from your face with his thumb, you let out a bright smile making him smile as well. He started to move your hair slowly, suddenly he got closer to you and gave you a deep but soft kiss on your lips. Wooshin and you haven't kissed since quite time now so you missed the sensation of having his lips on yours. He got apart from you with a kind smile.

-I missed that a lot.

-Me too... Ups, I think I ruined your lipstick-. Wooshin cleaned the lipstick that was near your lips.

-Hey! Don't tease me, silly.

-I'm not teasing you. You can kiss me again if you want.

-That's why I love you!-. Both of you embrace each other tightly, like you wanted to be together forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Hope you enjoy it Honey10s 💙 keep supporting Wooshin please.💙

If you want to leave me a suggestion for another imagine, send me a message, and I will do my best to make it. 💙