| VIXX | Imagine #6 - Hongbin |

Summary: A cute couple who are going to celebrate his birthday together

Words: 1193.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a really good day since you are here with all VIXX members celebrating Hongbin's birthday, he got so surprised at the beginning since you told him you couldn't come to visit him today but you appeared as a surprise and he almost cried since you haven't seen each other in a month or so.

Right now you are with all the members backstage from a TV show they needed to appear on, they already perform but they are filming some footage for their Starlights which you found absolutely cute and kind from them.

-I love you – Hongbin said as you were sitting down on his lap.

-*Giggle* I love you too, but you are acting so weird – You said while pocking his cheek.

-I'm not – Hongbin said as he smiled at you widely.

-Ah! The lovebirds – Ken said as he pointed the camera at you both.

-Y/N-ah! Help me with the suit please! – Hyuk said as he stood next to Ken.

-Sure – You said as you stood up and left Hongbin, then you started to fix the lace of Hyuk's suit.

-Yah~ such a nice noona, aren't you jealous Hongbin-ssi? – Ken asked as he pointed the camera at Hyuk and you and then he went back to Hongbin.

-No, why should I? – Hongbin said as he smiled at you while Ken started to smirk.

-Thanks, Y/N this is so much better! – Hyuk said happily while smiling at you.

-No problem, but you always look great – You said as you smiled at him.

-Hongbin-ah~ what if I told you that I love Y/N? – Ken questioned as he looked at Hongbin a bit serious. Hyuk and you started to look at Hongbin who immediately looked at Ken with surprise, while both of you were trying not to laugh because you both know that it's not true.

-Do you really love her? – Hongbin asked as he looked at him surprised.

-I do – Ken said as he tried to look so serious about it, and he keeps on recording everything which makes you feel bad for Hongbin.

-Yah! Stop teasing the poor kid – Hakyeon said as he started to comfort the confused bean.

-*Laugh* Starlights it's all faked okay, don't worry – Ken said as he turned the camera towards him and then he started to record you.

-*Laugh* look at his face – Hyuk laughed along with you.

-It was just a joke – You said as you smiled at Hongbin.