| NCT DREAM | Imagine #3 - Jeno |

Summary: A fun date with Jeno at the dancing room in SM Ent

Words: 1078.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dreamies are back at Seoul after their successful series of concerts around Asia, they are full of joy by the wonderful time they had with all their fans and that makes you feel so happy for them. You've been missing them a lot but social media helped you a lot to see them through the pictures, and of course, some calls from them were amazing to receive after the heavy week of exams you had.

Today, Jeno invited you to SM Entertainment since he wanted to dance with you a little bit, just like in the old times. Jeno and you met when you were kids, you two used to go to the same dance class so you became really good friends ever since then. So, you can say that both of you met through dancing, and after that, you took a different path and currently, you are working at a dance academy while he's now an Idol.

-You look like a worm, jump higher – You teased.

-A worm? Sorry miss, that's offensive – Jeno said dramatically as he kept on dancing.

-Oh, I'm sorry my mister – You chuckled.

-Wait, what? – Jeno asked confused.

-Nothing – You giggled while blushing out.

You two kept on dancing until the music ended.

-Wow! Nice work! – You said before high fiving his hand.

-You said something I want to know about – Jeno smiled before holding your hand.

You just laughed and ruffled his hair. -Why do you want to know? – You asked.

-I just want to know, I hear a "my" – Jeno chuckled while looking at you happily.

-You misheard; I didn't say "my" – You lied.

-Aha, sure – He said sarcastically.

You laughed before going towards the MacBook.

-Which song should we dance? Do you want to dance something from your elders? – You asked while looking at the songs.

-I want to dance something fun, energetic; just like you and me together – Jeno smiled.

-You are crazy, Jen – You told before picking "Personal" by HRVY. -Get up, you like this song – You said while going to the center of the room.

-Perfect – Jeno said before standing up.

Right after that, you two got on the place and started to dance the choreography of the song when suddenly Jeno got towards you and started to dance next to you instead of being behind. You just rolled your eyes and kept on dancing, and there's when Jeno started to sing the song.